The Hair Loft of Avon

Avon, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About The Hair Loft of Avon

The Hair Loft of Avon is a bridal hair and beauty salon in Avon, Connecticut. This team of professional stylists and multimedia makeup artists shows dedication and genuine passion for serving brides on their big day. Whether you’re looking for a simple, natural look or something more dramatic for your evening reception, The Hair Loft is here for you. They offer affordable pricing, exceptional quality of service, and customized packages to suit your needs. Choose The Hair Loft of Avon for a wedding style you’ll absolutely love.

The Hair Loft offers hair and makeup packages for the bride as well as bridal party. Their day-of makeup service include airbrush makeup and lash application for the bride. A trial is recommended for you to try at least two different styles and make a final decision for your makeup and hair for the wedding. The Hair Loft also offers hair care and coloring services, so you can look your best and most beautiful all throughout the year.

2 Reviews for The Hair Loft of Avon

2 The Hair Loft of Avon Reviews

K
Kaylah

Married on 10/06/2018

I had Jaelene from The Hair Loft of Avon do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She was absolutely a dream to work with! Not only was she amazingly talented, but she is also very personable, ... Read more friendly, and helped me feel at ease on my big day. I would recommend her to anyone for their big day! She did my hair and makeup, my maid of honors hair and makeup, my grandmothers makeup, and my moms makeup. Overall, would recommend!

J
Jen

Married on 08/18/2018

I had a wedding upstate, and needed hairstyling for 12 bridesmaids. The Hair Loft provided me with two talented, friendly and professional stylists, who came to help out that day and did a fantastic ... Read more job! The salon management was incredibly helpful and professional with helping me lock down the right fit of service for that day. I would recommend this salon for any occasion. -Jennifer

The Hair Loft of Avon FAQ