The Hall & Gardens at Landmark

Garner, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Hall & Gardens at Landmark

The Hall & Gardens at Landmark is a unique wedding venue in Garner, North Carolina. This estate is reminiscent of a French Chateau with its picturesque old-world gardens and beautiful ballroom space. Your ceremony will be set against a magical backdrop with a stone bridge over a koi pond leading to a wrought iron gazebo surrounded by lush gardens. After your garden wedding, your photographer will capture the beauty of your day throughout their landscaped paths around the lawn and pond while guests enjoy cocktail hour prior to the reception. Then you will all join together in the grand ballroom where you can dance the night away. Forever begins here.

Facilities and Capacity
Have your garden wedding ceremony with picturesque landscaping that features a lawn to seat up to 220 guests. For your reception, their 3,000 square foot Marie Antoinette Grand Ballroom is available to seat up to 220 guests beneath three large chandeliers and a mural vaulted ceiling. They also offer a bridal suite for you and your wedding party to get ready in before walking down the aisle. The suite offers a large marble-top makeup counter, three vanities, and six restrooms with a changing room attached. Grooms and their groomsmen can enjoy the Napoleon Bonaparte Cigar Lounge. They can relax on the leather sofas to watch TV or listen to music through the state-of-the-art sound system while they enjoy the wet bar and cigar bar. It also comes complete with a full bathroom and fireplace.

You will be treated with the utmost care and attention every step of the way by The Hall & Gardens at Landmark's caring staff as they make this the memory of a lifetime. They offer venue rental and event coordination services. They also offer these other event services including:

• Setup and clean up
  • Bridal suite for you to get ready in beforehand
  • Event planning with their team of coordinators
  • Tables and chairs for ceremony and reception included
  • Availability to work with outside vendors
  • Pet friendly (outdoors) so your furry friends can join in on the fun too
  • Wireless internet for you and your guests to use to document the event
  • On-site parking
  • Wheelchair access available

Cuisine
For your unique dining experience, you can choose from their list of approved caterers and bartenders. The approved caterers and bartenders offer a variety of culinary and beverage services, including the following:

• Choice of buffet, plated meals, stations, and more
  • Can bring in a cake from any outside vendor
  • Range of cuisine styles from American to Asian, Southern, Italian, and more
  • Availability to work with approved, licensed bartenders with open bar services (no cash bars)

47 Reviews for The Hall & Gardens at Landmark

47 The Hall & Gardens at Landmark Reviews

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 04/27/2018

Our wedding at the Hall and Garden at Landmark was truly the best day of our lives. The actual venue is gorgeous. We were able to hold our ceremony and cocktail hour in the gardens and so many of my ... Read more friends and family commented how beautiful and special this venue is. The garden also allowed for us to get amazing pictures with our photographer. The inside is equally stunning. The space was perfect for dancing, celebrating, and even had a side room for us to set up a donut wall and photo booth. We highly recommend using Kristen as your wedding planner/coordinator, as well. Kristen help arrange all the vendors and made sure the actual ceremony went without a hitch. Meeting with Kristen was fantastic and almost every vendor I booked was directly recommended to me from her. Overall, she made sure my day was stress free and helped me so much in the planning progress. I cannot stress enough what a fantastic experience my wedding day was at The Hall and Garden at Landmark and would recommend it any of my friends!

L
Logan

Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic!

We had the best experience here! They made our wedding absolutely beautiful. Any question or stress I had they were able to walk me through it. All my guests couldn't stop talking about it. I couldn't ... Read more imagine having been married anywhere else. It was a dream come true. Thank you Landmark and Alison for all your help.

V
Veronica

Married on 03/17/2018

You only get married once(fingers crossed) Lol! And this is the place to do it! The Landmark is truly a gorgeous venue! With the perfect garden to say your "I do's"! To share this special moment with ... Read more friends and family it becomes a dream wedding come true!!! We couldn't of asked for more! The staff was amazing . Kristen was so helpful through the whole process. Very fast at responding to any questions or concerns. She made sure everything was ready for our special day . We couldn't be more grateful her. Hands down we feel like we had the best wedding ever and you should feel the same on your special day. We know you will not regret it if you have your wedding at the landmark!