The Hamilton Event Center

Edmond, OK · View map · Visit website

About The Hamilton Event Center

The Hamilton Event Center is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Edmond, Oklahoma. The venue has been part of the Oklahoma wedding industry for more than ten years. With its elegant interiors and exceptional service, it is an ideal choice for hosting extravagant wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hamilton Event Center can host up to 150 guests in its indoor and uncovered outdoor event spaces. The venue offers a modern and elegant theme, featuring fresh floral bouquets, a swan ice sculpture, and colored accent lights on the floor and ceilings.

The Hamilton Event Center caters to wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement parties, and bridal showers. They offer the services of a hostess and servers on-site to ensure an engaging and exciting atmosphere. The venue’s services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Wireless internet
  • Outside vendors
  • Clean up
  • Set up

Event items, including audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, dance floor, décor, drapery, lighting, and tables
Food and beverage items, including china, flatware, glassware and linens
Outside vendors

100 Reviews for The Hamilton Event Center

100 The Hamilton Event Center Reviews

Nicole
Featured
Nicole Swindall

Married on 05/26/2019

My mom 80th birthday party

I really don't know where to begin. From the very start when I found this place on the Internet I thought Wow! This is what I am looking for very nice clean beautiful place. I then set up an ... Read more appointment with the owner Jennifer who is a very sweet helpful lady. Me & my mom the minute we walked in the door was so incredible. I like how Jennifer keep in touch with me to make sure I had everything together before the event. The day of the event Jennifer came out to help us bring the food in after that we didn't have to do anything Jennifer and her helped did it all. So many people keep telling us everyday how nice the Hamilton Event Center is so pretty and nice. I will be definitely recommended this place for now on. THANK YOU VERY MUCH JENNIFER FOR HELPING US CELEBRATE OUR MOTHER'S 80TH BIRTHDAY! 😊

P
Pepsi

Getting married on 06/13/2020

This a great place to book with. They staff is very helpful. It is a beautiful venue. Read more This a great place to book with. They staff is very helpful. It is a beautiful venue.

F
Flor Huerta

Married on 06/16/2019

Everything was excelent...😊😊😊

Excellent service,flexible time,everything was better than I expected. Read more Excellent service,flexible time,everything was better than I expected.