The Happy Catering Company

Birmingham, AL · View map · Visit website

About The Happy Catering Company

The Happy Catering Company is a full-service wedding catering company based in Birmingham, Alabama. It provides catering services for weddings throughout the local area, including Tuscaloosa, Shelby County and Gadsden. The company specializes in buffets and cocktail receptions, serving quality and fresh innovative cuisines.

The company’s professional staff works with the couples to help plan their celebration, whether for a wedding reception or rehearsal dinner. It can accommodate all kinds of events from small to large gathering, whether it is a complete dinner or fast food. The company also offers bar services:

• Bartender(s)
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Cuisines
The company offers a wide range of cuisine styles, from American and Asian to European and Mediterranean, in addition to accommodating special dietary requirements. Its catering services include hors d’oeuvres, cake cutting, family style, stations and plated.

226 Reviews for The Happy Catering Company

226 The Happy Catering Company Reviews

C
Featured
Cindy

Married on 02/23/2019

Easy to work with!

Catering was something that early in the planning process had caused me some stress. I had contacted a different caterer (NOT Happy Catering) that was intermittently unresponsive and it was stressing ... Read more me out. So I contacted Happy Catering and no joke, it felt like the world had been lifted off my shoulders!!! They were so timely in their communication and helpful during the selection process, and before I knew it me, my fiance, and father were having our tasting! Which leads me into the best part, their food is AMAZING!!! Whatever you do get the CHEESE DIP!!! ITS MAGICAL!!! Also, Happy Catering very kindly gifted us was a wooden crate etched with our names, date, and wedding venue which is one of my favorite wedding souvenirs.

L
Luanne

Married on 06/26/2019

Best caterer in town!

Happy Catering did the food for our daughter's wedding reception. All the food was delicious and presented beautifully. The staff was attentive and responsive to all requests we made. Read more Happy Catering did the food for our daughter's wedding reception. All the food was delicious and presented beautifully. The staff was attentive and responsive to all requests we made.

C
Caitlin C

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

We worked with Happy Catering for my wedding reception and had a fantastic experience! Not only did our guests share with us that they loved the food, but Happy Catering went above and beyond in areas ... Read more of communication, organization and friendliness! It is apparent that they work hard to personalize the experience for their individual clients! Highly recommend!