The Headliners Band

Palm City, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Headliners Band

The Headliners Band is a professional event entertainment provider based in Florida. This 13-piece band is filled with phenomenal performers who are fully prepared to take your event to the next level. The Headliners Band is comprised of a rhythm section, a sizzling brass section, and five star quality front vocalists.

The Headliners Band has experience performing at weddings and other special events all throughout the United States and beyond. This group of professional entertainers can play everything from all your old school favorites to today’s top hits. The Headliners Band will ensure that your reception runs smoothly and that your friends and family are up on their feet all night long. We are available for distinguished weddings throughout Florida including Miami, Naples, Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville.

117 Reviews for The Headliners Band

117 The Headliners Band Reviews

T
Featured
Bari

Married on 02/04/2017

STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW, READ THIS REVIEW UNTIL THE END, THEN HIRE THE HEADLINERS! I got married this past weekend and my groom and I were one of the last ones out of our friends and family ... Read more (in our same age range) to tie the knot. From January 2016 to today, we were invited to 15 weddings and in the nearly 5 years we’ve been a couple we’ve attended 12 together. We’ve seen all different types of entertainment at those weddings and knew we wanted a full, big band at ours. When my boss found out I was interested in hiring a wedding band, she insisted we check The Headliners out as she hired them for her wedding 5 years prior and told me people STILL talk about them. I spent months doing research on potential wedding bands and focused on examining the correlation between what you got for your money and the level of talent for everything from a $500 DJ to a $20,000 15 piece band. NO ONE had the type of talent or the following from previous clients The Headliners had. The value of what you’re paying for is incredible. Besides your options on how many pieces you want, they come with an insanely fun lighting package, offered to learn three new, provided a soloist for our cocktail hour. This past weekend at our wedding The Headliners ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT. They can play ANYTHING and are so much fun. We’ve only been married 4 days, but just like after my boss’s wedding, EVERYONE who attended our wedding hasn’t stopped talking about the band… including us, the bride and groom!

Serena
Serena

Getting married on 07/28/2021

Greetings from Thailand! I have taken the time out of our honeymoon to send some feedback, just in case there was a destination bride as lost as I was in search for a wedding band at this very ... Read more moment.. Living in New Jersey and planning a Florida wedding was difficult in all areas, because all the research in the world cannot assure you the day of your dreams. I have to say that choosing The Headliners Band was the best decision we made throughout the whole planning process! The demos they show online do not do them justice, trust me! Your guests will be up and out of their seats before you can say apple bottom jeans. A little pricy if you're looking for a wedding band, because they're not a wedding band. They are a professional group musicians who are all insanely talented. My only advice, BOOK THEM NOW. You will not be disappointed! Love you guys!! Thanks for a night we will never forget! Serena & Dan 4/28/13

I
Ilyse Rohlman

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Absolutely incredible!

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievable the Headliners were. From start to finish, the energy they brought was so remarkable and contagious, all our guests NEVER left the dance floor. We are ... Read more both from NYC and have seen a ton of amazing bands, but never one like the Headliners. The next day all our guests also couldn’t stop raving about how it was the best band they’ve ever seen. Book them now! They will make your wedding better than you ever thought possible. Everyone’s legs were so sore the next day from dancing all night long! In addition, Bob was such a pleasure to work with and was extremely responsive, helpful, and accommodating. THE BEST BAND!!