The Heart of Makeup

Valley Village, CA · View map

About The Heart of Makeup

Rachel Pagan, the owner of The Heart of Makeup began doing makeup at the age of 18. After attending MUD (Makeup Designery in Burbank, CA), Rachel then enrolled in Marinello School of Beauty where she obtained her license in Esthetics. Soon after Rachel finished beauty school, she worked with MAC Cosmetics before taking on a promising freelancing career. With 11 years of industry experience, Rachel wanted to create a beauty business, where top stylists and artists come to your door, and create any look desired for your special day. The Heart of Makeup works with professionals from all over California, specializing in bridal beauty makeup, hair styling, nail artistry etc.

Please take a look at our online portfolio and contact us to book a trial for your special day! Happy wedding planning!

www.theheartofmakeup.com

26 Reviews for The Heart of Makeup

26 The Heart of Makeup Reviews

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 09/15/2017

Honestly, you can't find a better vendor than Rachel and her team at the Heart of Makeup! The professionalism and personality of each team member were absolutley second to none! They helped make a ... Read more perfect day happen flawlessly! Thank you Rachel for being the best at what you do!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/13/2017

I highly recommend The Heart of Make Up for a bride’s big day, as well as engagement photos or any special event for that matter. Rachel Pagan is not only a phenomenal make-up artist, she truly ... Read more listens to your requests and brings a sense of peace and calm, which is so important on a big day. Not to mention she mastered every look I requested. Her assistant Jessica was also beyond lovely and all of my girls enjoyed having them there to help us get ready. Our make-up looked incredible and I am so pleased with how it turned out in photos. My husband cried when he first saw me and told me I looked beautiful – I am sure Rachel’s work played a big part in that!

B
Bianca

Married on 03/26/2017

Rachel and Diana did the makeup and hair for my wedding day at the end of March. They also did my bridal party. They transformed all the women in my bridal party and were we so impressed at how ... Read more skilled and talented these 2 lovely ladies are. They were both professional from the get go and just a pleasure to work with. They made me feel so comfortable and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were so attentive to making sure I had what I wanted and helped balance out that with the bridal party as well. Not to mention how sweet both of them are! If you are looking for a makeup and hair person for your wedding... the heart of makeup is the place to go. I was beyond thrilled with how I looked and would love to use them again! Thank you for making me look so gorgeous on my wedding day... I barely even recognized myself. You two are the best!!!