The Heart of St. Charles Ballrooms

Saint Charles, MO · View map

About The Heart of St. Charles Ballrooms

Heart Events has been a St. Louis favorite for over 20 years. We have 4 beautiful spaces at The Heart of St. Charles Ballrooms, with a unique for every wedding. We have great packages with great prices. Come see why so many brides choose The Heart of St. Charles Ballrooms!

The view is like no other reception venue in St. Louis. Our beautifully remodeled ballrooms will simply take your breath away. Our new ceremony room allows you to have everything in one beautiful location. We love what we do and so will you!

45 Reviews for The Heart of St. Charles Ballrooms

45 The Heart of St. Charles Ballrooms Reviews

B
Brittny

Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I decided on The Heart of St. Charles and we were not disappointed! We went with The Overlook room for our reception and The Old Stone Chapel for our ceremony, because they both were so ... Read more beautiful on their own! Kristin was our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! She knows her stuff, she knew all the answers to our questions and provided us with so much info we didn't think Of on our own! The room looked amazing, the night went perfectly and she made sure we were taken care of all night! She truly cares about her job and makes you so comfortable! It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm still thinking about that night! We had an amazing wedding day and are so happy with our decision!

A
Amy

Married on 07/23/2016

The Heart of St. Charles is everything I could have imagined for a venue and more! They do the catering, decorations setup, provide tables and chairs, and they have a planner to assist your with every ... Read more step of the process. My coordinator was so great and helpful! Couldn't have been a more perfect day.

S
Samatha

Married on 03/19/2016

I just had my reception here on 3/19 and I LOVE this venue, Everything is so new - literally from the time I booked every time I went in there they had something new, carpet, lighting, they even had ... Read more added some stone to the outside of their building that was complete by my day! I could not have been happier with the service I received. I got lots of compliments on the food, and room the whole night of my reception! Thanks HSC for an amazing experience, and helping make my big day the best day of my life!!