The Highlands Estate

Cloverdale, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Highlands Estate

The Highlands Estate is a rustic yet elegant wine country wedding venue located in Northern California’s beautiful City of Cloverdale. This private estate is nestled on over 21 acres of picturesque grounds of rolling hills and lush vineyards in the Yorkville Highlands Valley. With its vast rows of Syrah grape vines, its idyllic vistas and its bucolic barn, The Highlands Estates is the perfect setting for the wine country wedding you have always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity
The Highlands Estate can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples may choose to exchange their vows in an intimate outdoor ceremony on one of the venue’s wedding lawns, which feature outstanding vineyard views. The Highlands Estate also boasts its fully heated and air-conditioned Four Seasons Barn, which is ideal for barn weddings, cocktail hours and receptions all year long. Take photos at one of the estate’s Oak Tree locations, which is surrounded by vineyards and overlooks valleys. On your wedding day, you and your guests may also be mesmerized by the abundant wildlife that freely roams the beautiful estate, including deer, wild turkeys and a variety of birds.

The Highlands Estate is available for hosting engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples may bring in preferred outside vendors that have been referred by the talented event consultants at the estate. The Highlands Estate also features a bridal suite, which is housed inside its Four Seasons Barn and offers a dressing room for brides and their bridal party on one of the most memorable days of their lives.

Other Services
The venue is easily accessible from anywhere in the Northern California area, including the Mendocino, Sonoma, Napa, and San Francisco Bay areas.

18 Reviews for The Highlands Estate

18 The Highlands Estate Reviews

J
Julianne De Vos

Married on 05/18/2019

The Best Wedding Venue in Wine Country

After researching venues with my now husband and looking at different venues, I saved The Highlands Estate for last knowing that this my was favorite out of all the venues. The moment I stepped foot ... Read more at Highlands Estate I knew I would be getting married here! Words cannot describe how beautiful the estate is. Whitney and Gard are AMAZING! Seriously the nicest people I have ever met. They are so accommodating and wonderful to work with! They provided me with a list of the different vendors that they work with which was awesome since I had no idea what I was doing. Having been to other weddings and to see the bride stress so much on her big day, it made me nervous about everything, but our wedding day went by so smooth and stress free. I would recommend anyone that is getting married to check out The Highlands Estate...you won't be disappointed.

K
Katie Lyman

Married on 05/17/2019

The PERFECT wedding venue!

The Highlands Estate is the PERFECT wedding venue! The property is absolutely breathtaking and was a dream backdrop for the start of our marriage! The views are stunning and the ceremony arbor is the ... Read more most picturesque spot to say "I Do." The barn and surrounding areas are extremely well taken care of, and while it had plenty of room for all of our guests to be comfortable, the market lights, chandeliers, handmade farm tables, and overall layout made it feel so warm and intimate! Whitney and Gard are two of the most wonderful people and were amazing to work with! They really have thought of every detail to provide the most magical wedding location and help ensure you stay on track with everything you need. They were extremely responsive and accommodating to any questions we had throughout our entire planning process, and they also have a great list of preferred vendors, which made our wedding planning so easy! The Highlands Estate was the first and only venue my husband and I visited, and we knew immediately that it was everything we imagined for our wedding, and more. We had a truly magical wedding day at The Highlands Estate and are so grateful we found Whitney and Gard and their perfect venue!!

Ryan
Ryan

Married on 03/29/2019

Ryan & Wendy

Whitney and Gard made it such a smooth experience, with an excellent vendor recommendation list and a venue that is absolutely stunning with a lot of character and lots of features that require ... Read more minimal decorations to bring the space to life. Highly recommended venue.