The Hillcrest Estate

Pavilion, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Hillcrest Estate

Located in Pavilion, New York, The Hillcrest Estate is a stunning wedding venue. With an incredibly unique style, this historic, countryside home boasts over a hundred acres of pristine land and quite a few famous visitors. This 1899 home is more like a mansion and can accommodate quite a large party for your event. Set up a tour and you will surely fall in love with The Hillcrest Estate.

Facilities and Capacity

Two main areas are available for your wedding party at The Hillcrest Estate. The ballroom, accented with ancient decor and two massive fireplaces, antique furniture, hardwood flooring, and a breathtaking chandelier, can accommodate quite a large party of up to 120 guests. Then, looking outside, the veranda features a tiered terrace and accent pool along with impeccably maintained lawn space for either a ceremony or a reception. The outdoor space can host roughly 300 guests. For cocktail hour, the front porch is quite spacious and can be arranged with high-top tables for mingling guests.

When you book your venue, you’ll want to be sure of all the services offered so you can create your to-do list. At The Hillcrest Estate, they offer endless services including: onsite manager throughout your entire wedding weekend, 48 hour access to the property during your weekend, bridal suite access before the event for photography opportunities, and outstanding customer service. You’ll find the following services quite accommodating for your event at The Hillcrest Estate:

• Parking

R
Featured
Ricky

Married on 09/08/2018

The team at The Hillcrest Estate is amazing. So professional and accommodating while being laid back and helpful. I couldn’t ask for a better experience with my venue. You can see and feel the love ... Read more that has goes into this place. I was looking for something unique and I found it. ❤️

B
Blake Mcginley

Married on 10/27/2018

Great backdrops for photos and really cool historic building

This location is great. Tons of backdrops for great photos. It is really cool being at such a historic place. Read more This location is great. Tons of backdrops for great photos. It is really cool being at such a historic place.

E
eric

Married on 09/29/2018

I found this venue while looking for an outdoor ceremony site near my reception site. I live in VA so after finding Hillcrest I sent my brother and his fiance out to take a look. They said that I ... Read more would love it so I booked The Hillcrest Estate for my rehearsal dinner and ceremony site unseen and it was probably the best thing I ever did! The venue coordinator was wonderful and worked with me every step of the way. She made our rehearsal and dinner run smoothly and my ceremony was out of a story book. I would highly recommend this venue!