The Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens

Fishers, IN · View map

About The Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens

Nestled among native trees and beautiful, floral landscapes, the Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens is an ideal setting for your dream wedding or special event. Rich in both history and charm, the Greek Revival style home, private grounds and lush gardens create an ambiance for you and your guests to enjoy every special moment.

From April to October, the facility can host up to 250 guests in 40 foot by 100 foot event tent in and around the gardens, or on a European-style terrace. During colder months, the facility can accommodate up to 60 guests for intimate, indoor weddings and events.

The Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens is proud to be a 2016 Vendor Voted Best of Borrowed & Blue Winner and is a Borrowed & Blue Featured Wedding Venue.

9 Reviews for The Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens

9 The Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens Reviews

holly

Married on 10/12/2018

I think most, if not all, of these reviews were made before Fishers took over the grounds. Sheryl is the main coordinator now that Fishers owns the grounds and she is amazing! She worked with us to ... Read more make sure we had everything accounted for and to be sure we were on track with plans. She reminded us of payments to ensure we didn't accrue late fees and was very open and honest about the whole process. The grounds are maintained weekly to ensue the grass and plants look their best. The venue is a whole was absolutely beautiful for our October 2017 wedding and I know it's beautiful all year around (I drove by frequently to show friends)! I would plan my wedding here over and over again!

J
Janis

Married on 10/14/2017

The Historic Ambassador House was absolutely wonderful for my daughters wedding two weeks ago. The views are breathtaking throughout the venues many gardens. I heard from family members and guests all ... Read more stating this was truly a hidden gem that more people should really know about and support. The manager of this venue is an absolute delight to work with in the preparations before the wedding, and completely throughout the entire event. Love, Love, Love this venue and staff!

J
jackie

Married on 09/17/2011

Great place to have outdoor wedding ceremony & reception. I had everything outside and the weather was perfect. Every guest loved the property. Read more Great place to have outdoor wedding ceremony & reception. I had everything outside and the weather was perfect. Every guest loved the property.