The Holy City Cupcakes

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Holy City Cupcakes

The Holy City Cupcakes in Charleston, South Carolina is bakery business available for weddings, events and other sweet-tooth needs. This family-owned and operated business always uses fresh ingredients in the creation of the various dessert items they offer. If you enjoy the convenience and special quality of a food truck, know that this business can accommodate along with a more traditional serving of desserts at your wedding event.

Experience

Owners Allen and Rachel Carpenter began creating dessert specialties in 2013, with experience sharing their products at the farmers market, pop-up shop and storefront. The couple now offers their dessert items through their food truck at various events on a full-time basis.

Products Offered

The Holy City Cupcakes offers consultations, custom design, private tastings, tastings, delivery and setup. They can accommodate gluten free, lactose free, vegan, kosher and nut free dietary needs, and also use special ingredients such as fresh fruit, local and organic ingredients. The Holy City Cupcakes create delectable small ceremony cakes, mini cupcakes, standard cupcakes and large cupcakes along with the following dessert items:

• Cake pops

30 The Holy City Cupcakes Reviews

Midge
Midge Braxton

Getting married on 10/04/2020

Great experience, wish I could give them more than 5 stars.

We just had Rachel and Holy City Cupcakes for my son's wedding. Not only were they a pleasure to work with in the ordering process, and reasonable in price, the cupcake bar was such a hit. Everyone at ... Read more at the wedding LOVED them. So many people who said they just wanted to try one, ended up getting several of many different combo's. If you have an event and want to wow your guests, this is the right thing for you!

L
Liana McNallan

Married on 02/09/2019

Delicious, adorable cupcakes!

Rachel at Holy City Cupcakes was amazing to work with! We booked Rachel almost a year in advance and leading up to the big day she was on top of everything. We ordered mini cupcakes in three flavors ... Read more for our wedding. They were adorable and so delicious! I thought I had ordered plenty extra and ended up with only a few left over. We would definitely recommend Holy City Cupcakes to other couples!

Meg Nicole
Meg

Married on 11/17/2018

Cupcake Bar

Rachel and the Holy City Cupcake team is AMAZING! We booked the Cupcake Bar service for our November wedding, and it was a huge hit. Guests loved being able to customize their cupcakes. We also ... Read more ordered a small ceremony cake for my husband and me, and that was delicious, too! We were supposed to freeze it but ended up eating it all... haha oops! Rachel is also an excellent vendor to work with. I made some changes to our order a few months after placing it, and she was more than accommodating, even though I’m sure it was a pain. She also provided a special gluten-free cupcake for a guest that has celiac disease, and the guest was raving about how delicious it was. If you’re looking for something different besides cake for your wedding, consider doing a cupcake bar! Your guests will love it. I highly recommend Rachel and the Holy City Cupcakes!