The Homestead at Cloudland Station

Chickamauga, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Homestead at Cloudland Station

The Homestead at Cloudland Station is a vintage wedding venue in Chickamauga, Georgia. Nestled in the Northwest Georgia Mountains, the venue features a 150-year-old historic hand-pegged Amish barn, an Italianate farmhouse, and a carriage house. With Lake Angela and the High Point as scenic backdrops, this historic ranch is perfect for intimate weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
The Homestead at Cloudland Station offers different indoor and outdoor event spaces. The station highlights the historic 1871 Amish Barn, the Italianate farmhouse called Peacock Hall, as well as the carriage house, which are all edged with an antique brick carriage path.

The Homestead at Cloudland Station caters to different wedding events such as bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. The venue also offers the following services:

• Accommodations

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 05/07/2016

The Homestead is the most beautiful venue we saw in the Chattanooga area - from the ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner in the barn and a dancing tent on the lawn. Our guests are still talking about how ... Read more it was the most perfect place that they had ever been for a wedding. And for us, the team (especially Abby) was warm, welcoming, and so professional. Could not recommend more highly.

Jade
Jade

Married on 10/27/2018

so freaking beautiful

This place was the first place we toured and we booked by the end of the day. The setting was perfect. The barn was what i wanted. I loved that i could make it however i wanted it. Ramey was a DREAM ... Read more to work with. The literal best. My day was perfect. It rained up until my ceremony the the wet wood of the barn literally made my pictures pop. IT was the best day ever. Couldnt recommend enough!

A
Abby

Married on 10/07/2017

I had my dream wedding at The Homestead in early October. First all, the venue is absolutely Gorgeous! It was everything I wanted and more. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the venue ... Read more was. The mountains, lake and an italianate farm house backdrop were just perfect for our style. The venue itself is so pretty that you hardly have to think much about additional decorations. It had a wide variety of places to take photos and to have the ceremony/reception. John and Ramey were very helpful and made our day run smooth. I highly recommend The Homestead for any occasion. Thank you John and Ramey for being so accommodating and working with me.