The Hotel Concord

Concord, NC · View map

About The Hotel Concord

The Hotel Concord is located in Historic Downtown Concord, NC

Built in 1927 our Grand Ballroom is the perfect setting for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions with original chandeliers and mezzanine overlooking main floor. The breathtaking marble and mosaic tile Lobby makes your guests walk away speachless.

Accomodating 300 guests seated and 450 Reception Style throughout our venue.

Additional Packages available making your decesions easy. Linens, centerpieces and more.

Slide show link: HTTP://www.visualtour.com/show.asp?t=2920952&prt=10003&sk=13

77 Reviews for The Hotel Concord

77 The Hotel Concord Reviews

S
Sarah Grooms

Married on 04/27/2019

The Hotel Concord exceeded expectations!

We had a wonderful experience with my daughter’s wedding at The Hotel Concord! Lynn’s expertise was indispensable and the venue was beautiful! Thank you to all involved to make our day special. Read more We had a wonderful experience with my daughter’s wedding at The Hotel Concord! Lynn’s expertise was indispensable and the venue was beautiful! Thank you to all involved to make our day special.

V
Valerie Gail Kolczynski

Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect!!!

The ballroom at the Hotel Concord is absolutely beautiful and it's perfect if you want an elegant wedding. We had both the ceremony and reception here and it was like a fairy tale! Lynn will work with ... Read more with you to make sure your day is perfect! She created all of our centerpieces and decor and it was so beautiful and elegant - exactly what I wanted! She also did a magnificent job of answering all of my questions and concerns leading up to the day. Her staff is very professional and they kept things flowing and made it look easy. Overall, I would highly recommend the Hotel Concord and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

C
Cambria Crisp

Married on 10/20/2018

What Dreams Are Made Of!

We started our journey for the perfect venue in April 2017, when we came across The Hotel Concord. We immediately fell in love with the venue and all of its charm. Lynn helped us to find our perfect ... Read more vision and was very flexible with our ever growing guest count! Each appointment was perfectly planned to help us stay on track with our timeline. On the day of the wedding, Lynn ensured myself and the bridal party were comfortable and prepared for the wedding to start! All of our wishes were honored and all of our needs were met throughout the ceremony! Lynn made sure all of the transitions were effortless and seamless! We remained on the tight schedule I requested and our wedding day was perfect!! We appreciate her working so closely with our photographer, videographer, DJ, and bakers! The wedding was phenomenal and we are still receiving so many complements!