The House of EL Entertainment

Beaumont, CA · View map · Visit website

About The House of EL Entertainment

The House of EL Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Riverside County, California, that works with each couple to provide an unforgettable experience. Owner and professional DJ and musician Paul Reyes performs at all types and styles of weddings, while catering to his couples needs and requests. He creates playlists for the wedding including songs to play without any of those you don't like.

The House of EL Entertainment meets with couples during a consultation to discuss the musical style for the big day. Paul is bilingual Spanish and can serve as the master of ceremonies during the ceremony and reception. He also offers karaoke with his DJ services. On the day of the wedding, he provides microphones, uplighting, and a top-notch sound system. He plays music from a variety of genres, including:

• Christian

Featured
Eunice Goodin

Married on 05/18/2019

Best Pick! 100% recommended

Originally we were going to book a different DJ, when one of our friends strongly recommended DJ Paul. It was absolutely a great pick. He was very professional, well prepared prior to the wedding, ... Read more very detail oriented and extremely supportive and flexible when it came to last minute changes. He was very intuitive with the crowd. We had a Rustic Country style wedding and Paul made sure to have an emphasis on Country music (although he also played what the crowd enjoyed too) he was with us from ceremony to reception ending. We had about 90-100 guests, it was a backyard wedding but felt like a venue like no other. I am a huge dance fanatic and let me tell you DJ had us dancing all night long! We had no problems in regards to volume being too low or high, no neighbors had any complaints and he knew how to change the ambiance flawlessly. He knew when to turn it up too! He was incredibly kind and we give him so much credit to how great our night went! There were no complaints at all and would book him again in an instant.

M
Magdalena

Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding reception & ceremony

Thank you for everything pal he is very professional took care of everything didn't need to be worrying about anything love my music he put together for my ceremony made time to meet with us to go ... Read more OVER DETAILS BEFORE THE WEDDING HE ALSO PLAY PIANO AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RECEPTION FOR 1-HOUR WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM I WOULD DEFINITELY HIGHER AGAIN FOR ANOTHER EVENT I ADMIT I WAS A LITTLE BIT NERVOUS TO HIRE HIM BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW HIM I DIDN'T HAD ANY KIND OF RECOMMENDATION FROM HIM FROM ANYONE BUT I'M SO GLAD I DID EVERYTHING CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL 👍👌🤙

Chelsea

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ!

I spoke to Paul very few times before the wedding but every time he assured me that it would be perfect, and it was! He was flexible and played every song we wanted and more! Read more I spoke to Paul very few times before the wedding but every time he assured me that it would be perfect, and it was! He was flexible and played every song we wanted and more!