The House of Gather

Miami Beach, FL · View map

About The House of Gather

The House of Gather is a wedding planning and design company based out of Miami Beach, Florida, that serves the Miami region. Owner Ashley Garett and her team uses her 15 years of experience to plan and coordinate extraordinary events that are tailored to match your vision. They are dedicated to doing all they can to make sure both you and your guests will love your wedding celebration and remember it for years to come.

The House of Gather would love to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, non-religious, and double weddings. They will use their experience and combined creative and innovative skills to style your event with unique, personalized designs. The combined three wedding planners will work hard to meet and exceed your needs via the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Milena
Milena Petkov

Married on 05/04/2019

Honestly, just hire her!

Ashley was amazing! She did the day/month of planning for our recent wedding at the Betsy South Beach and I could not have asked for anything more. She's super sweet, organized, responsive, and just ... Read more plan smart. She did a great job wrangling our vendors and made sure everything was running smoothly. She has a great eye and great style and just knew what I wanted for our day. On the day of, everything she set up turned out exactly like I pictured and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I just hope she stays in this business so I can hire her for our eventual vow renewal!

Natalia
Natalia

Married on 12/15/2018

Professional, chill, and has great taste!!

I absolutely love this woman! She is SO talented and creative, and game to make your dream happen, no matter the circumstances! With a 90% chance of thunderstorms forecasted for our wedding day, ... Read more there were a lot of last minute details that came up and we had to manage. I didn’t have a wedding planner, so delegating communication with vendors I’d been managing up till the month before the wedding onto her was a HUGE relief, yet there were still plenty of items we tackled together as a team. She was always mindful of my role in the process and never let me get too stressed. I’ll never forget texting her with last minute “oh sh*t!” moments, including her having to run to Walmart to get us a bunch of coffee cups since I’d forgotten to rent them!, that she handled with such grace, professionalism, and efficiency. It DID rain (a LOT!) just 2 hours before our wedding ceremony, which I’m sure made for an interesting prep on the hours before our wedding, but she never let me or my husband feel stressed about it. She even wrote us a sweet card with a gift for our wedding! We were shocked at how sweet of a gesture that was, which speaks to the person she is. I don’t think being a DOC is an easy job at all, and her services are well-worth her price and more. Would highly recommend her!

K
Kimberly

Married on 05/28/2018

Ashley has amazing vision and ideas and she really brought my inspiration to life. Not only did she make everything look chic and beautiful, but her team made the planning process so easy and ... Read more stress-free. House of Gather really is the best in the business!!