The Hub at Cedar Creek

Cedarburg, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Hub at Cedar Creek

The Hub at Cedar Creek is a rustic wedding venue in the town of Cedarburg, Wisconsin, just miles outside of Milwaukee. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning venue sits on the picturesque banks of Cedar Creek and serves as a restaurant, banquet hall and catering facility. The Hub at Cedar Creek will help you plan your special day and customize all of your wedding day events to fit your needs.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hub at Cedar Creek has over 6,500 square feet of indoor space and 3,200 square feet outdoor tented space and sits on nearly five acres of scenic outdoor surroundings. The venue seats up to 200 guests indoors and 350 guests outdoors in our permanent tent.

The Hub at Cedar Creek offers the following wedding event services:

M
Featured
Mellissa

Married on 10/03/2015

When my husband and I were looking for a location for our wedding, we wanted a place that spoke to both of us. Being able to have our ceremony and reception all at one location was a primary factor. ... Read more We wanted a place for all of our family and friends to relax and have a good time at. And when we stumbled upon The Hub, seeing the picturesque Cedar Creek along with all the rustic character and charm of the location sold us. Getting to know Rick has also been a pleasure for both of us. All along the way he was professional, flexible and most of all attentive to all of our needs. If there was ever a time I needed to review something with him, stop out or bounce ideas off of him, he was always available and willing. That same level of care carries over unto his staff; you can tell that they follow in his footsteps by their quality of service. I would recommend The Hub to anyone looking for a rustic location to have their wedding, anyone looking for an amazing fish fry, pizza or bourbon old fashioned! http://www.thehubatcedarcreek.com

L
Scott Trzebiatowski

Married on 07/20/2019

Our Wedding Day was Amazing!!

We could not be more pleased with the service, food and help in assisting us on our wedding day. The staff was very friendly and the owner Rick worked with us through every detail. The price is very ... Read more affordable and the food was excellent. Great choice to choose from. If we ever needed to plan an event again I would definitely come back. A big thank you to everyone at The Hub!!!!

O
Olivia Sales

Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding venue and service

I recently had a wedding a couple weeks ago and I feel extremely lucky to have picked the Hub as the venue! I love the beautiful scenery offered and how it’s convenient to have the ceremony and ... Read more reception all in one location. Rick, the owner, is very friendly, professional, and wonderful at communicating! My husband and I live in Florida, so as you can imagine it had challenges planning an event in a different state. Rick made the process so easy and was always a quick text or email away from answering all my concerns. His staff was also very accommodating and kind the whole time. I definitely recommend using the Hub at Cedar Creek for your next celebration!!