The Hytch

Reno, NV · View map

About The Hytch

The Hytch, based out of Reno, Nevada, is a creative boutique wedding service for couples who wish to share their special day with friends and family in a unique setting. This “pop up” service brings a wedding venue to you. Whether you are planning an outdoor ceremony and reception in your favorite park or overlooking the beautiful Lake Tahoe, this company will tailor the perfect setting for your wedding celebration. Perfect for smaller celebrations, The Hytch offers package options that are ideal for up to 20 of your closest friends and family. The Hytch also partners with creative local photographers who can capture wonderful photos of your unique endeavor.

The Hytch offers three wedding packages to couples. The most expensive package, The Pop Up Experience package, provides couples with an ordained minister who will officiate the ceremony, choice of location, delicious beverages and artisanal treats, fresh flower arrangements, and a vintage teardrop trailer as a backdrop for the reception. The Hytch also works with various styles of celebrations, including non-religious ceremonies, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion ceremonies.

12 Reviews for The Hytch

12 The Hytch Reviews

L
Lindsay D

Married on 11/11/2018

The Hytch, a perfect option for us

I can’t adequately express in words how grateful that we are to have found The Hytch. Absent a real plan from us, in less than 48 hours The Hytch created an elopement experience that far exceeded ... Read more anything we had hoped for on our special day. Do not hesitate to hire this team to make your special day a perfect one.

A
Adair M. B.

Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent, Professional, and Memorable!

Yeliz and Mindy were great. We called Yeliz on a Wednesday and eloped on a Friday. She put us in touch with our officiant. Mindy was our officiant. She made our ceremony memorable, easy and fun. Thank ... Read more you so much Mindy and Yeliz for a memorable beautiful day. I would recommend The Hytch to anyone looking to get married in Reno!

K
Kandyce Esparza

Married on 09/29/2018

The Hytch will make your elopement dreams a reality.

We worked with The Hytch for our Day of the Dead themed elopement and we could not have been happier! They completely exceeded our expectations and provided a really unique, seemlessly coordinated ... Read more wedding day for us. I provided my vision and Yeliz brought it to life and went beyond what I had even dreamed. Every element reflected us perfectly. She negotiated on the best pricing for us and found the most beautiful flowers and vintage rentals that brought traditional elements to our theme that made everything so special. Yeliz not only did a great job on the decor but also connected me with amazing photographers and a videographer. She also coordinated with my caterer and musician ahead of time which made everything flow with ease. Juston also was so helpful, from assisting with finding a location to reassuring our nerves and working with us to make sure our ceremony was the best reflection of our commitment to one another. We literally showed up and enjoyed every moment of our special day because The Hytch handled everything. I would highly recommend Yeliz and Juston to make your elopement exactly what you are dreaming of!