The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography

The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography is a Los Angeles-based award-winning wedding photographer and videographer. This top-rated Los Angeles creative team avoids over-posing and focuses on capturing natural and emotional wedding images and film. Whether you’re looking for vibrant, beautiful wedding photos or amazing wedding film—or a combination of the two—you’ll feel confident in the experienced and professional hands of The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography.

The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography offers wedding, event and family photography and videography services. Wedding photography and videography services include:

• Engagement shoot

L
Featured
Lisa Chen

Married on 11/17/2018

Totally worth flying out to Phoenix.

I Do Photography was one of the photographers recommended by our wedding venue, and for good reason! Kristina, the studio manager, was super helpful and responsive to whatever questions we had, even ... Read more helping us pick out a location for our engagement photos. Our lead photographer, Donna, was super fun to work with and really took the stress out of trying to look one's best while being photographed. She provided all the directions we needed so we didn't have to do the thinking to look good, and with the results from our engagement pics, we knew the wedding photos would be even more spectacular. On the big day, Donna and Steve captured and created for us many beautiful, touching, and occasionally amusing moments of us and our loved ones throughout the day, and made sure we had fun while doing so! In short, do yourself a favor, hire I Do Photo, and then go have a blast!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!!

The "I Do"Wedding Photography was amazing! Donna and Lily captured the day and all the special moments perfectly. The photos turned out beautifully and we will cherish them forever. They were ... Read more professional, enjoyable to be around, and went above and beyond in every way. The entire team was extremely responsive from beginning to end and worked with us to ensure everything was to our liking. We would highly recommend using them!

E
Emma

Married on 09/07/2018

HOLY MOLY! The “I Do” Photography and videography team blew our minds! First of all, we had a super untraditional wedding so they were willing to make a contract that was catered to our desires. They ... Read more responded very efficiently, always within 24 hours. When we first met them (which was the day of the wedding), it was like we’d known Donna, Mark, Matt, and Chad for years! They were SO easy to work with and totally respected things we did or did not want to do, and they made use of their time! All four of them were constantly shooting and even showing us their work between shots… you can tell they really love what they do. Even our friends and family commented on how awesome they were! Safe to say, we highly recommend them as your team on your wedding day ☺