The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography

The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography is a Los Angeles-based award-winning wedding photographer and videographer. This top-rated Los Angeles creative team avoids over-posing and focuses on capturing natural and emotional wedding images and film. Whether you’re looking for vibrant, beautiful wedding photos or amazing wedding film—or a combination of the two—you’ll feel confident in the experienced and professional hands of The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography.

The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography offers wedding, event and family photography and videography services. Wedding photography and videography services include:

• Engagement shoot

L
Featured
Lisa Chen

Married on 11/17/2018

Totally worth flying out to Phoenix.

I Do Photography was one of the photographers recommended by our wedding venue, and for good reason! Kristina, the studio manager, was super helpful and responsive to whatever questions we had, even ... Read more helping us pick out a location for our engagement photos. Our lead photographer, Donna, was super fun to work with and really took the stress out of trying to look one's best while being photographed. She provided all the directions we needed so we didn't have to do the thinking to look good, and with the results from our engagement pics, we knew the wedding photos would be even more spectacular. On the big day, Donna and Steve captured and created for us many beautiful, touching, and occasionally amusing moments of us and our loved ones throughout the day, and made sure we had fun while doing so! In short, do yourself a favor, hire I Do Photo, and then go have a blast!

Sara
Sara Xuereb

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Photo and Video

The "I Do" Wedding photography and videography exceeded our expectations. Our photographer was Hana and she was amazing! We were so incredibly happy with all the photos. It's going to be hard to do an ... Read more album because we like every single picture. She was very professional and a joy to work with. Our videographer was Ernesto and he was awsome. They brought a drone and everything. Our wedding highlight video was a tear jerker as they included all the special moments of our wedding day. They even sent us the raw footage which was so fun to see. I would reccomend this company to anyone that wants perfect photos and video for there wedding. Also their customer service was exceptional as they were very helpful and persistent with any questions I had. I give them 5 stars and they deserve it!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!!

The "I Do"Wedding Photography was amazing! Donna and Lily captured the day and all the special moments perfectly. The photos turned out beautifully and we will cherish them forever. They were ... Read more professional, enjoyable to be around, and went above and beyond in every way. The entire team was extremely responsive from beginning to end and worked with us to ensure everything was to our liking. We would highly recommend using them!