The Icing & The Cake

Mooresville, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Icing & The Cake

The Icing & The Cake is an experienced, custom bakery located close to Charlotte in Mooresville, North Carolina. Brandy Stimac-Spalding has over 16 years of experience baking beautiful, custom cakes for weddings and other special events. Her goal is to use her creativity to create incredible and edible works of art. The Icing & The Cake looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Products Offered
This full-service bakery offers couples consultations and tastings to discuss their ideas, theme, colors, and style. Brandy offers a comprehensive and creative design process to provide you with the cake of your dreams. All of her cakes are made-to-order and include local ingredients and fresh fruit, if you so desire. On the day of your wedding, Brandy offers delivery and setup allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day. In addition to creating custom-designed wedding cakes, she also offers the following:

• Anniversary cake

10 The Icing & The Cake Reviews

Tamille
Tamille

Married on 04/19/2019

You won't stop eating your cake!

Our cake was jaw-dropping and that is exactly what I wanted. Everyone talked about how good the cake was and how gorgeous it was. Ever since our first meeting, I could not wait to see it at the ... Read more wedding. There was some competition because we were the second couple to get married but she made our cake the best so we won! I love it!

E
Erica

Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible and yummy cakes!!

Brandi was incredible for our grooms cake and wedding cake, both were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend her for all your cake needs! Read more Brandi was incredible for our grooms cake and wedding cake, both were absolutely beautiful!! Highly recommend her for all your cake needs!

J
Jami Compton

Married on 11/09/2018

Icing for Brandy!! She’s Amazing!

If I said Brandy’s awesomeness was every homerum at the homerun derby, that wouldn’t be praise enough! These cakes stole the show! Literally, show stoppers! They were so beautiful, everything we ... Read more discussed and more! We had some left over and our family has been begging for shares! The cakes were so delicious and moist! We got married at the zoo so I wanted fair-like flavors... we did caramel apple, funnel cake, and blueberry tart!!! And oh my goodness, I can not tell you the greatness of those cakes. I genuinely have no words for how humbled and thankful I am that I found Brandy! It will not be my last time seeing her, this I promise you... I’ll get most of my cakes from her for the rest of my life I think! Most people just want the cake to look good; but what you’ll get is something extraordinary!!!