The Icing & The Cake

Mooresville, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Icing & The Cake

The Icing & The Cake is an experienced, custom bakery located close to Charlotte in Mooresville, North Carolina. Brandy Stimac-Spalding has over 16 years of experience baking beautiful, custom cakes for weddings and other special events. Her goal is to use her creativity to create incredible and edible works of art. The Icing & The Cake looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Products Offered
This full-service bakery offers couples consultations and tastings to discuss their ideas, theme, colors, and style. Brandy offers a comprehensive and creative design process to provide you with the cake of your dreams. All of her cakes are made-to-order and include local ingredients and fresh fruit, if you so desire. On the day of your wedding, Brandy offers delivery and setup allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day. In addition to creating custom-designed wedding cakes, she also offers the following:

• Anniversary cake

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 08/24/2019

The best wedding cake I have ever tasted!!!

Absolutely amazing! Brandy did an amazing job, I had no doubt after our tasting, but our cake was even more perfect than I imagined! Everyone compliments how beautiful and also how delicious it was!I ... Read more would highly recommend her raspberry champagne flavor, it is the best wedding cake I have ever tasted! We can not wait to eat this again on our anniversary! We will be ordering one every year I am sure! You will not be disappointed. Brandy is so nice, sweet, and professional. So easy to work with, we were so happy that she was a part of our wedding day!

Stephanie
Stephanie Bailey

Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

My husband and I were already married when we hired Brandy to make our cake. We got married at the magistrate with a few witnesses and had a party for family and close friends afterward. Brandy very ... Read more quickly responded to my email requesting a cake for our party. The tasting was professional and fun. Brandy was very knowledgeable and provided us with great suggestions on flavors and decorations for the cake! We had a three tiered semi- naked cake. Each tier was a different flavor. We went with lemon, key lime and raspberry champagne and they were all so delicious! She even delivered our cake to Independence, Virginia! Honestly, I would hire her to make birthday cakes for my family because her cakes are so amazing!

Tamille
Tamille

Married on 04/19/2019

You won't stop eating your cake!

Our cake was jaw-dropping and that is exactly what I wanted. Everyone talked about how good the cake was and how gorgeous it was. Ever since our first meeting, I could not wait to see it at the ... Read more wedding. There was some competition because we were the second couple to get married but she made our cake the best so we won! I love it!