The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place

The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place is an elegant wedding venue located in the historic Edgewood section of Cranston, Rhode Island. With a capacity of 180 guests, this venue can be adapted to fit an intimate yet classic reception.

This venue not only has a beautiful banquet hall for the main event, but it also provides many other features that will make you feel at ease while planning for your special day. Along with an indoor and outdoor space, The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place also provides the following amenities:

• Free off-street parking
  • Elegant decor
  • Complimentary event planning
  • Full service bar
  • Fully handicapped accessible

Cuisine

The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place has in-house catering and a wide selection of food to choose from, rangning from breakfast to lunch buffets and hors d'oeuvres. You can choose any of these styles or go with a stationary menu for guests.

6 Reviews for The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place

6 The Imperial Room at One Rhodes Place Reviews

A
Featured
Angel

Married on 05/26/2017

Hillary W. Was my coordinator at the venue and she and the whole staff were amazing. All of my guest loved the food. They really helped bring my vision to life. Read more Hillary W. was my coordinator at the venue and she and the whole staff were amazing. All of my guest loved the food. They really helped bring my vision to life.

L
Lizzy

Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect Venue

Hillary and the staff was over the top amazing at my wedding for September 6. There was nothing that she couldn't do. Hillary always responded me the quickest and she was very helpful. I had such a ... Read more great time at my wedding and everything looked beautiful. Thank you so much for making everything perfect!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/09/2018

I just got married in September and Hillary and staff did an amazing job with everything. She went above and beyond for us. The room was decorated beautifully. I honestly could not have been happier ... Read more with how everything came out. Food was great also!