The Inked Rose

Babylon, NY · View map

About The Inked Rose

The Inked Rose combines the natural beauty of a live rose with your own personal message or picture embossed right on the petal of the rose. Make your wedding day even more memorable with embossed roses; the couples names and wedding date embossed on a rose at each place setting, monogrammed petals for the flower girl or scattered around centerpieces, the possibilities are endless. The Inked Rose can also create one of a kind floral arrangements or work hand in hand with your local florist to make your wedding day even more memorable.

15 Reviews for The Inked Rose

15 The Inked Rose Reviews

User2171912

2+ years ago

I ordered roses for my best friends wedding from the inked rose. I dealt with Kevin he was so nice and helpful. He worked with me even though it was a last min. Project when he didn't have to and gave ... Read more gave the best customer service I have had in a long time. Everyone loved the roses and they topped of the brides day. I cant wait for the next big event just to order more roses from the inked rose.

L
Lisa

Married on 05/03/2013

The Inked Rose put my monogram on rose petals for my wedding. I dealt with Kevin throughout the whole process and he was amazing. Anytime I would email him, he would respond so quickly! Everyone loved ... Read more the petals, it really was such a nice touch to our wedding. I would highly recommend this vendor, they were awesome!!

L
Linda

Married on 11/28/2012

Kevin and the Inked Rose team did an amazing job on the confirmation roses for my boyfriend's daughter. That 13 year old was blown away by the beautiful custom imprinted flowers congratulating her on ... Read more on her achievement! We can't thank you enough for going the extra mile to get the roses there on such short notice and in time to bring them to the church!!!! Just amazing.....