The Inn at Carnall Hall

Fayetteville, AR · View map

About The Inn at Carnall Hall

The Inn at Carnall Hall is the perfect venue for brides seeking an upscale setting to create the wedding of their dreams. The Inn at Carnall Hall is a historic hotel with 49 rooms and a variety of unique event spaces. It is also home to Ella's Table and the Lambeth Lounge. Located overlooking the Lawn of Old Main at the University of Arkansas. With its unique historic charm, luxurious amenities, and experienced staff, it is sure to be an experience you will never forget.

2 Reviews for The Inn at Carnall Hall

2 The Inn at Carnall Hall Reviews

User6172258

2+ years ago

Carnall Hall was such a BEAUTIFUL place to get married. We rented the Inn for the weekend and it was so wonderful for us and our guests. This way you can spend time with your guests the entire weekend ... Read more and not just during the reception. The food was yummy and the coordinator (Claire) was extremely professional and easy to work with.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/08/2013

4.1

They were wonderful! I had a beautiful ceremony, cocktail hour,and reception all at the one location. The food catered by Ella's their in house restaurant was excellent, and they worked hard to make ... Read more sure I got what I wanted. My only negatives were there seemed to be some communication break downs. dinner didn't get served the way I wanted (it all turned out perfect anyway and no one noticed it) and the event coordinator wasn't there on time so my other vendors making deliveries didn't know what to do, again though everything ended up perfect! the price for what we got was awesome and everyone did their best to fix the small problems that did happen. over all it was a gorgeous place to have a june wedding!

The Inn at Carnall Hall FAQ