The Inn at Penn

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About The Inn at Penn

The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, is a AAA Four Diamond award winning hotel wedding venue located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Situated on the University of Pennsylvania campus, the hotel features a stylish, modern feel that blends well with their timeless and traditional design aesthetic. After a multi-million dollar renovation, the hotel now features ergonomic furniture and locally-commissioned artwork.

Facilities and Capacity
The spectacular 4,500-square-foot Woodlands Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 230 individuals, while more intimate events may be held in the 800-square-foot Regent Room. Portions of the Woodlands Ballroom can also be sectioned off to fit various-sized wedding celebrations, and the same is possible for the combination of the Regent and St. Marks rooms. The hotel offers valet service to wedding guests, and the venue spaces are wheelchair accessible. Get-ready rooms are set up and waiting for wedding parties, so you have a private dressing space and place to relax prior to the ceremony. Overnight accommodations for wedding guests and the newlyweds are also an option at the hotel.

Professional wedding coordinators are available at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, to help ensure every detail is taken care of prior to and on the day of the wedding. Staff can see to set up, clean up, bar services, catering services, lighting, and sound. Couples can peruse the hotel’s event rentals, which include items like:

• Audio equipment
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Cuisine
The catering team at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel is world-class and award-winning, offering customizable wedding catering packages and menus. Couples are welcome to create their own package to fit the needs of their cocktail hours, receptions, and other wedding-related occasions. Hors d’oeuvres, cake, and other desserts can be crafted to be served alongside a buffet, family-style, plated, or stationed meal. The hotel also allows couples to bring in their own outside cake. The catering department can supply all barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Certified bartenders can be appointed to serve from an open or limited bar. Beverage choices include:

• House beer, wine, and liquor
  • Premium liquor

6 The Inn at Penn Reviews

Featured
User4085810

2+ years ago

Our wedding reception was beautiful and the Inn at Penn staff helped to realize my vision in a way I could not have done myself. Thank you! Read more Our wedding reception was beautiful and the Inn at Penn staff helped to realize my vision in a way I could not have done myself. Thank you!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/16/2014

The presidential suite is incredible! My now husband booked a small room for himself the night before our wedding and when they found out he was the groom, they upgraded him to a suite as well. Our ... Read more guests were quite pleased as well. Nasche and Laila were a joy to work with. I was nervous because our wedding was being held somewhere else, but we were treated like royalty all weekend!

fauxrouge
Meredith

Married on 02/16/2014

4.7

I'll admit; there were some setbacks with the Inn at Penn initially but they were primarily things that were out of both & their control. Once we got back on track, working with Michelle & the other ... Read more staff at the hotel was a great experience. All the meticulous elements of our wedding were accommodated, as well as all our requests. The hotel is beautiful - do not be turned away by the fact the rooms are multi-purpose (so to speak). The room you choose is fitted to your event exactly; the ballroom was beautiful and the perfect space for our reception. The hotel itself is beautiful and in a prime location but not at an extremely outrageous price. I definitely recommend it for brides wanting a wedding in the city at a place where everything is taken care of for you (down to the cake, which is part of the package!). Plus, the bridal suite cannot be beat and is perfect for all those pre-wedding photos with your bridesmaids.