The Inn at Willow Grove

Orange, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Inn at Willow Grove

A plantation-style wedding venue in Orange, Virginia, The Inn at Willow Grove has been creating dream weddings for engaged couples since 2010. Servicing couples throughout Orange, Richmond, Arlington and Washington D.C., the venue specializes in elegant style, world-class amenities and southern charm. The Inn at Willow Grove is ideal for couples wishing for a truly unforgettable escape.

Facilities and Capacity
The Inn at Willow Grove is perfect for weddings of any size and scale. Accommodating up to 175 guests, the venue offers three event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

The Inn at Willow Grove offers an array of services and amenities. Couples who book the venue benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Cleanup
  • Setup

Accommodation
At heart, The Inn at Willow Grove is an elegant boutique hotel. Lodging is provided in the form of luxury rooms, deluxe suites and standard suites.

Other Facilities
In addition to services and amenities, The Inn at Willow Grove also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Bridal shower

Other Services
The Inn at Willow Grove provides various wedding decor items for interested couples. Said items include:

• Tables
  • Chairs
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Location
The Inn at Willow Grove is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Situated on a private 40-acre estate, the venue is 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 60 minutes from Richmond and 30 minutes from Charlottesville.

63 Reviews for The Inn at Willow Grove

63 The Inn at Willow Grove Reviews

Erica
Featured
Erica

Married on 03/30/2017

There is one simple word to describe the Inn at Willow Grove: WOW! The venue if beautiful, the food is delicious, and the service is excellent! All of these combine into making your stay and wedding ... Read more at Willow Grove a real EXPERIENCE! I worked with Willow Grove for over a year to plan my perfect wedding. Gabrielle, the events coordinator, is truly a gem as she was always patient with me and my decisions. My fiancé and I could not decide on the style and size of wedding we wanted. We bounced from 75 to 30 to 15. Gabrielle was able to give us options for all these scenarios and was invariably able to accommodate exactly what we wanted. We ended up planning a small garden wedding with 15 guests and a sit-down dinner at The Chef’s Table in The Vintage Restaurant. The gardens and grounds were so beautiful! Your photographer will have no trouble finding the perfect spots for first looks, portraits, family photos, etc. The restaurant is spectacular, and the service is excellent. We were able to do a special menu based on their current spring menu, and the timing of courses and servings were perfect. The best part of getting married at the Inn at Willow Grove is the Inn itself. My fiancé and I love coming here because it feels like a home away from home. Delightful touches like tea in the evenings with turn service and beignets is the morning with coffee make your stay so comforting and relaxing. Your troubles simply cannot follow you when you stay here! Even though my fiancé and I were the only guests staying at the Inn for the wedding, we felt like we were the only people there. The staff is so attentive and willing to accommodate your every need; you will surely be back for future stays. I highly recommend that if you are interested in getting married at Willow Grove, spend the night and eat in the restaurant! The charm and service speak for themselves, and this Inn will undoubtedly provide the perfect venue for your Virginia Wedding.

V
Vanessa Brownley

Married on 12/29/2018

Magical Wedding

We had a December 29th wedding and holding it at the Inn at Willow Grove was best choice we made. Not only was the property gorgeous, but most importantly, the staff was the best. Every staff member ... Read more went above and beyond to ensure our family and guests were special. Everyone was very impressed. Working with Gabrielle was a dream. Lynn, Michelle and Wednesday were key in making every detail seamless. We expected there to be some hitches and had alternative plans....but, not one thing was amiss. Thank you Willow Grove!

M
Megan

Married on 12/08/2018

Entire Venue

The entire staff went above and beyond my expectations! Gabrielle made everything possible from zipping up my dress to watching my baby while I danced the night away. Lynn was exceptional in every ... Read more detail possible! Love you all so much!!!