The International

Bolton, MA · View map · Visit website

About The International

The International is a classic wedding venue located in Bolton, Massachusetts. With many locations to choose from, along with their staff and catering team, this venue is perfect for any celebration. The International boasts its selection of venues, as well as their outdoor spaces, for a customizable and unique wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The International can accommodate up to 400 guests. There are three main venues. The largest one is the Grand Ballroom with an elegant design and tall windows. The smaller venue - The Fireplace Room - can hold up to 150 guests. The back patio is ideal for an outdoor setting. A bridal suite is included as well.

The International offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet-friendly
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
The International offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Aisle markers/runners
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents and accessories

Location
The International is located in Bolton, Massachusetts near Twin Spring Golf Course. The venue services the Boston metropolitan area.

36 Reviews for The International

36 The International Reviews

C
Featured
Caroline

Married on 11/05/2016

I recently got married at the International and everything was so, so perfect. Bob, our event coordinator, was so amazing and helpful. We met with him a handful of times leading up to the wedding but ... Read more he could not have been more perfect day of. Everything went smoothly and having him took so much stress off the day-of logistics. We had a couple last minute changes come through and Bob was both helpful and flexible in making the changes for us. We had our ceremony onsite outside at the spruce tree and it was magical. Our reception was inside in the Fireplace room. Our food was DELICIOUS - we're still hearing people rave about it 3 weeks later. But the thing I think that stood out the most was the service. The staff working that night were absolutely incredible. The woman serving my husband and I was so attentive to us - she came looking for us to let us know our food was on our table and then again to ask me if I was ready for it to be cleared. She kept our wine glasses and our drinks full all night and checked in to make sure we were ok. It was an absolute dream come true!

A
Abbey

Married on 04/27/2019

What a wedding to remember!

The International was amazing from the beginning! We had seen it for the first time in the winter and it was just as beautiful the following spring. Bob, our coordinator, was so knowledgeable and ... Read more helpful throughout the whole process. I had a million questions and he was able to answer them all and made my vision come to life. The food was amazing! The day of my wedding was so completely stress free because of Bob and his team. Katie, our Day-Of coordinator, made sure everything ran smoothly with our wedding and kept a smile on the whole time. The service at The International is second to none. I wish I could get married again there. The views are breathtaking and the staff was amazing. Would reccomend them to every couple looking for a venue!

Marisa
Marisa Chin

Married on 12/31/2018

The International had everything we needed - beautiful photo opportunities, amazing food and service, and the on-site lodging was so convenient

Bob, Katie and the rest of the team were amazing! Andrew and I chose The International for so many reasons: the food is amazing, the space was perfect, I felt so confident with Bob, and there are so ... Read more many photograph opportunities...it's a beautiful venue! Plus it was very important to us that there was lodging right on-site for guests, it was so convenient! My brother had a newborn so my sister-in-law had to return to the Lodge to take care of her, and the staff delivered dinner to her room! I was blown away by how attentive the staff was. Our day was perfect thanks to The International!