The Invisible Hostess

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About The Invisible Hostess

The Invisible Hostess is a wedding planner based in Seattle, Washington. Sheena Kalso founded the company in 2006 as a party help business. Since then, they have established an award-winning wedding coordination team. Their authenticity, collaboration and experience are a few of the values they believe make them the best in Seattle. Let them handle all of your coordination needs!

The Invisible Hostess specializes in the final details of your big day with their day-of coordination services. They also take on a select number of weddings annually to provide full planning services so they can be attentive and dedicated to your special day. With the option of referrals, they can steer you in the right direction when it comes to hiring vendors you can trust to execute all your wedding needs. Other services The Invisible Hostess can provide are:

• Partial planning

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 02/17/2013

Sheena was a phenomenal and integral partner in putting together our wedding. We used a brand new venue that hadn't yet done a large wedding and her help with the execution was impeccable. Nothing was ... Read more was supplied by the venue although we had to use their catering (i.e., serving trays, tables, linens, plates), but she was able to recommend great vendors for us that we were extremely happy with. She went above and beyond to help us and I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Meesh
Meesh

Married on 05/04/2019

The Best Decision You'll Make!

We were married in May, 2019, and were so grateful to work with The Invisible Hostess! We entered the wedding planning process with only a venue and vague idea of what we wanted of our wedding, and ... Read more Jocelyn helped us to confidently move through the entire process! Jocelyn took such great care in identifying potential vendors to fit our style and personalities, and in interacting with the vendors, it was clear from the beginning that we made a great choice to work with The Invisible Hostess. All of our vendors sung such praise of Jocelyn, and how fantastic it is to work with her! Jocelyn, Kaya, and the entire Invisible Hostess team helped us to create a more spectacular wedding than we could have ever imagined. They did so while minimizing the amount of stress we felt through their expertise, incredible organization, and thoughtfulness. Even more amazingly, not only did they display such genuine care about our wedding, but also about us as individuals. It really felt like we were working with a friend! They take, and exude, pride in their work, and more importantly in the relationships they create. In doing so, they helped us to launch into married life with a terrific, and utterly memorable evening. We are so grateful to Jocelyn, Kaya and The Invisible Hostess for helping us to create an evening that was uniquely us. We could not recommend them more highly!

Lily
Lily Henkel

Married on 02/16/2019

Totally trusted with my big day!

I hired Invisible Hostess as my day-of wedding coordinator. They matched me with a planner (Jocelyn) that has experience at my specific venue. Jocelyn was so knowledgeable, was totally calm and I ... Read more truly felt that she had it handled. She gave vendor recommendations and was someone I could go to with my wedding questions (since I was the first of my friends to get married). The Invisible Hostess is professional while being relatable and I would hire for any event in the future.