The Itty Bitty Boutique

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Itty Bitty Boutique

The Itty Bitty Boutique is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves the Hampton Roads area and beyond. The owner, Katlyn Sainz, is a licensed cosmetologist and a ceritfied makeup artist in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry.

The Itty Bitty Boutique specializes in airbrush and traditional makeup application and hairstyling services that last the entire day. Her wedding hair and makeup services include updos, natural makeup, glam makeup, tattoo coverage, and false lashes. Katlyn only uses prestiege makeup brands that tailor to all skin tyes and colors. This Boutique offers on site hair and makeup services to the whole wedding party. She also offers hair and makeup trials prior to the event to make sure you look and feel your best.

5 Reviews for The Itty Bitty Boutique

5 The Itty Bitty Boutique Reviews

Kaylin
Kaylin Glazebrook

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

She is amazing. Every picture we showed her she recreated and made it more than what we imagined. The make up lasted all night at my wedding. I can not even begin to tell you about the million ... Read more compliments I got about my hair and make up. Highly recommend!

M
Michelle

Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing artist

Katlyn did an amazing job on my entire party. She was able to accommodate a couple last minute changes and got me into my dress on time! Love her! Read more Katlyn did an amazing job on my entire party. She was able to accommodate a couple last minute changes and got me into my dress on time! Love her!

M
Macy

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!

Katlyn was awesome and so personable! She worked really quickly and the products she used were perfect! I would highly recommend using her for your event makeup/hair! :) Read more Katlyn was awesome and so personable! She worked really quickly and the products she used were perfect! I would highly recommend using her for your event makeup/hair! :)