The Jam Band

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Jam Band

The Jam Band is a live wedding band and DJ hybrid based out of Naples, Florida that provides seamless, uninterrupted entertainment from the start of your wedding all the way to the end. There are many bands to sort through when you are trying to choose entertainment that fits your event the best. What separates this band from other bands is their unique ability to connect with their clients on a level that is unparalleled. You deserve professional service from a cast of seasoned musicians with over 100 years of combined experience.

The Jam Band can play music during your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and during any breaks. This seven-person band offers music from a wide variety of genres, including acoustic, blues, Caribbean, classic rock, country, dance, funk, hip-hop, international, jazz, latin, oldies, pop, soul, reggae, rock, strings, swing, and top 40. Live wedding music services include the following:

• Instrumentals

Featured
Lauren Genduso

Married on 12/29/2018

Professional, Talented, and Accommodating

The Jam Band was amazing! A lot of my friends told me horror stories about their wedding bands or DJ's and how stressful it was to create playlists. Jamilia made everything so easy. She truly got a ... Read more sense for the vibe we wanted for our wedding. We spoke multiple times before the big day and she assisted us in choosing our special songs. I trusted her and the band to keep my guests on the dance floor and they delivered! My wedding guests are still talking about how awesome they were. I highly recommend!

H
Helen Martin

Married on 06/13/2019

Private Party

Jam and The Jam Band made our night so special. She was so patient with all the changes to the agenda I kept making right up to the very end. When Jam sang, I want to dance somebody-even the folks who ... Read more typically don't dance were dancing! Book The Jam Band! You will not be disappointed.

J
Jane Broderick

Married on 06/08/2019

The Jam Band is Beyond Amazing

If you are looking for incredibly talented entertainment for your special occasion, The Jam Band will not disappoint. Read more If you are looking for incredibly talented entertainment for your special occasion, The Jam Band will not disappoint.