The Janitors

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Janitors

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, The Janitors Band provides energetic musical entertainment for weddings and other special events. Comprised of a vocalist and musicians on drums, bass guitar, guitar, and keyboard, the members of the band aim to keep the dance floor crowded all night with their musical talents. They are willing to travel for events, capturing the audience’s attention with every song.

The band can be booked for wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, and to provide music during breaks. In addition, they can also provide MC services, which they do with a comfortable, fun demeanor. With years of experience, their musical library has a large number of songs, but they are more than willing to learn new songs for special events. The band supplies their own instruments, lighting, microphones, and sound/PA systems when playing for an audience. The Janitors Band can perform music in the following genres:

• Dance 70's/80's

3 The Janitors Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 07/08/2011

The Janitors MADE my reception! I think every single guest was on the dance floor at one point! The group of men have such great personalities and know how to get a party started! Their playlist ... Read more playlist has such a variety and they will even learn new songs for you. I could not imagine my reception without these guys! I highly recommend!

A
Anna

Married on 10/23/2010

This band was amazing, and truly made our reception one that I, nor anyone else, will never forget. They played all of the songs that I requested and they kept people on the dance floor ALL night ... Read more (even my husband's grandma was dancing until the end). My parent's friends thought that she definitely picked the band since they played so many great oldies, and my friends though I definitely pick them because they played so many popular songs! I loved their energy and the fact that they gave out hats and other props for my crazy family and friends to wear on the dance floor. They really play off the party crowd atmosphere and I don't know one person who did not dance at least once during the night at our wedding. This band made my wedding special and I highly recommend booking them for yours as well. On a side note, our wedding was about 2 hours outside of VA Beach so they can travel for your event if you are fairly close without a problem.

H
Erin

Married on 06/20/2009

The Janitors were an incredible band! They had an excellent play list of current songs and "oldies" that kept everyone dancing all night long! Even when they took a break they played line dances ... Read more (electric slide, cupid shuffle, etc) that kept people moving. The dance floor was never empty! Not only are they excellent musicians, but they put on an energetic and fun show. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun the band was! The Janitors really helped to make our day special...they even learned to play a song that was meaningful to me and my Dad for our father/daughter dance. I would highly recommend booking them for your reception - they also play various shows in the area, not just weddings, so check them out!

The Janitors FAQ