The Jeremy Townsend Experience

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About The Jeremy Townsend Experience

The Jeremy Townsend Experience is a top-rated wedding photographer that serves the Seattle area and beyond. Jeremy has 15 years customer service management under his belt; you can expect above and beyond service excellence. As a professional photographer Jeremy prides himself on innovative photography, consistently leveraging new approaches, techniques, software and lenses. Jeremy excels at wedding photography because he thrives under pressure and is inspired by artistic challenges.

Get to know me

Hi, Thank you for a chance to earn your business, I’d love to capture your special day! I’ve been in your shoes searching for a wedding photographer planning my wedding to my wife. It can be a stressful time. Please understand I am here to help with that. I enjoy shooting weddings because of the excitement and joy I receive when clients review their images. I’ve shot weddings in Arizona, Colorado, California, Florida, and Washington. Other than weddings you can find me photographing golf, rollerblading, cars, seniors, corp. events, and real estate. I also love taking photos of my daughter, sees my little model! Cool fact about me is that I’ve been a competitive Rollerblader for 24 years. I’ve even organized and held events.

Experience

Jeremy is primarily self-taught but also attended the Shaw Academy to further his experience in photography software and practices. He began his photography career by shooting rollerblade action and has been shooting ever since.

Services Offered - Please read!!!

The Jeremy Townsend Experience offers professional wedding photography services.

Pricing starts at $1,260

Unfortunately to price your wedding appropriately I need to know more about your special day. From the information gathered I'll make sure to quote a price you'll be happy with.

Add on items include;

• Professional editing - Included
  • Boudoir shoot 2hr Session $300
  • Trash the dress 2hr Session $300
  • Destination weddings - We'll discuss options
  • Prints - Printing options available through included shareable Gallery. Price dependant on options selected.

9 Reviews for The Jeremy Townsend Experience

9 The Jeremy Townsend Experience Reviews

Jenessa
Featured
Jenessa

Married on 09/01/2018

Phenomenal Wedding Experience

To say our experience with Jeremy was great would be an understatement. With having our first photographer end up letting us know that she would not be able to commit about 6 months before our ... Read more wedding, and then the next end up not responding to us and leaving us without a photographer about a month away from our wedding, Jeremy stepped in and took all the worry away. Jeremy was courteous, responsive and was someone who truly wanted to get to know how we wanted our special day to be photographed. His professionalism was outstanding. Not only did he continuously check up on us before the wedding, he was even at our wedding location the night before at rehearsal, making sure he knew all spots we would be in, the way the lighting would be etc. Our photos and memories are everything we ever wanted. Not only did Jeremy make this experience incredible, he was able to capture every moment we said we would always want to look back at. We would recommend Jeremy without a doubt!

J
Jennifer

Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Photographer

Words cannot express how amazing our wedding photos came out. Jeremy was very professional and took into account the wedding shots that were a “must have” on my list. I highly recommend Jeremy for any ... Read more any photo shoots as his creative eye has a knack for capturing that special moment. Thank you again Jeremy Townsend!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 10/06/2017

Jeremy did an amazing job with the photos from my wedding! From getting ready, to the ceremony, to after pictures and the reception.. He got it all and did such a great job. I'm in love with my film ... Read more shots! So classy and beautiful! He definitely has an eye for lighting and capturing great memories! I highly recommend him to capture anyone's special day!!