The Jeweler

Excelsior, MN · View map

About The Jeweler

Design your wedding band exactly how you dream it. I make it easy & affordable.

My name is Ryan, and I am the actual jeweler who will make your ring exactly how you have dreamed of it.
I do all of my own work, from setting diamonds, designing, casting your ring, &
soldering your rings together.

I will help design your ring as simply or unique as you want. We will make sure it fits your ring perfectly and most importantly, doesn't cover up any important details your engagement ring has! I can do this without all the price & long turn around time. I am a private jeweler with no employees &
no overhead expenses. My prices are the lowest in the industry & my quality is only the best.

Turn around time for a custom made ring is 2-3 weeks. My jewelry also always comes with a free lifetime warranty.

PRICES
- Custom wedding bands $400-$1000 & Straight wedding bands $150-$700
- Men's White Gold Wedding Bands $300-$800

- Damascus Steel & Other contemporary metals $119 - $499

I AM LOCATED IN (by appointment 7 days a week)
- Excelsior, MN
- Big Lake, MN
- House calls

CUSTOM - REMOUNTS - REPAIRS - STACKABLE BANDS - APPRAISALS
MOISSANITES - LAB GROWN DIAMONDS - GENUINE DIAMONDS - CANADA MARKED DIAMONDS - GEMSTONES

Experience/Certification

17 The Jeweler Reviews

G
Gena

Married on 08/24/2019

The Jeweler creates a wonderful one on one experience with genuine quality and craftsmanship. Read more The Jeweler creates a wonderful one on one experience with genuine quality and craftsmanship.

E
Erin

Married on 10/20/2018

I am so happy that we contacted Ryan for our engagement and wedding rings. He explained a lot about diamonds and choosing the right one within our price range. Meeting him at his home office was ... Read more comfortable yet still very professional. I felt no pressure and he was super easy to work with! I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know looking for a jeweler. Thanks Ryan!

M
Mandy

Married on 10/06/2018

Ryan is the best in the business! Ryan came to our home to help us start the process of picking out my ring, and was very knowledgeable, genuine and honest. Once we were ready to make a decision, Ryan ... Read more guided us through the smooth process and my ring was ready in just a few days! Ryan has always answered any questions we had and provided us with five star service. While we were not able to spent a huge amount of money, Ryan treated us just like we were spending a million dollars on my ring. We will never use anyone but Ryan in the future, and proudly tell everyone we know about his services! Thanks Ryan!!!