The JJ's Band

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About The JJ's Band

The JJ’s Band is an exhilarating wedding band and entertainer from Scottsdale, Arizona. With high-energy music and a captivating stage presence, this versatile band will take your wedding event to the next level. They can play a variety of music genres wedding guests young and old will be sure to enjoy; disco, motown, standards, classic rock and current dance hits are all part of The JJ’s Band setlist. They also cover artists like Michael Jackson, Prince, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Dua Lipa and many others.

Performing at over 30 wedding celebrations a year, The JJ’s Band delivers energetic and fun live entertainment. They will play music during your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as during breaks in the action of your event. Other services offered include:

• Lighting

R
Featured
Rodney

Married on 09/03/2017

My wife and I had The JJ's Band play our wedding in Sedona over the Labor Day Weekend. As a musician myself, it was critical to me that the band be the highlight of the evening. Seriously, I would ... Read more have taken being left at the altar over having a mediocre band... Kidding... Sort of... Anyway, I found The JJ's on the interwebs and went to their site. From the moment I heard their version of "Soul Power '74" in the background, I hoped that I would find that it was their original recording and that I would have found the right band for us. Sure enough, a quick call to Reigh Tuazon, the band-leader, and I found that it was. I was sold. He was quick to respond every time I needed him, always professional, has a great sense of humor, and was clearly a musician who loves what he does. We talked music for a good 15 minutes before we even started on the "wedding stuff". I play drums and wanted desperately to be able to play a song by my wife's favorite band for her at the wedding. I was a little worried about that part because it's a band no one has ever heard of except for her and I would need the band to learn the song so it could happen. I worried that maybe they would ask me for a nominal fee or put up some resistance to learn a new song - couldn't be farther from the truth. They learned the song, invited me to band practice, and gave me all the opportunity in the world to kill it when the big night came. And we did! The moment my wife's face lit up when she realized what was happening is a place in time I will cherish forever. And that wasn't even the best part about the performance. They were, by far, the best wedding band I've ever seen. Maybe I'm biased, but out of 105 guests, all 105 commented to my wife and me about "the best band EVER!". Running out of room, so here's the skinny: Amazing set list, great MC's, super responsive, and worth so much more than they charge. In Phoenix and the surrounding area, you can't beat The JJ's!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Kissinger Spector

Married on 04/20/2019

Jj's band are amazing!

The JJ's Band made our daughter's wedding such an amazing event! All our guests raved about how excellent the band was. Our dance floor was never empty! They are the utmost professionals from their ... Read more communication with us, understanding our vision and their perfect performance and execution on our very special day! In addition, the two members of their band which performed for the ceremony and cocktail reception were spot on with perfect timing. The JJ's Band truly made our wedding spectacular! We can't thank them enough!!!! Elizabeth and Gary Spector Spector/Ridgeway Wedding Hyatt Regency Scottsdale April 20, 2019

A
Amit Aronson

Married on 11/03/2018

Could not be happier, more impressed, and will treasure the memory

Incredibly professional, fun, kind, accomodating- they learned songs we wanted! The talent is incredible. We received compliments from every guest telling us it was the best band they've heard at a ... Read more wedding. Kept the energy going, were discreet and out of the way during speeches, etc. Just a class act of a band with serious talent and taste. Extremely happy with our choice to make the band a priority in our budget. It made a huge difference in the over all quality and experience of our wedding. Each person on stage is fun, talented, and will stop you in your tracks when you hear them perform. Ronda is a bit of a stand out- that voice is out of this world. I cried twice when she sang to us. Just a cherished, treasured, enormous part of what made our day special. Thank you!!