The Juniper Spoon

Crawfordsville, IN · View map · Visit website

About The Juniper Spoon

The Juniper Spoon is a catering company located in Crawfordsville, Indiana. The full-service catering company has more than two decades of experience in providing farm-to-table services for weddings and other special events. From intimate celebrations of 20 to luxurious gala’s with 500 guests, the caterers work closely with all couples to make their event spectacular.

The Juniper Spoon offers a variety of services that aim to make every couple’s planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. In collaboration with the caterer’s chefs, couples can create custom menus that suit their preferred flavors. The caterer’s full-service wedding package includes delivery, set up, clean up, professional servers, fine china, linens, flatware, and glassware. Additional services provided include an array of bar services to accompany the gorgeous cuisine. From fruity cocktails, refreshing beers, and specialty wine, the company’s professional bartenders can serve a number of drinks at any event.

Cuisine

Inspired by many types of cuisine from around the world, the caterers are committed to supporting local and organic farmers that produce fresh and mouth-watering ingredients. Every dish is made from scratch and therefore can accommodate several dietary requirements, including lactose-free, gluten-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan, and vegetarian. For more information regarding dishes and customizable menus, couples can contact the company directly through their official website.

15 Reviews for The Juniper Spoon

15 The Juniper Spoon Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 10/06/2018

Best Food EVER

The Juniper Spoon is the greatest catering company of all time! My now husband and I met them at a bridal show at Hidden Hollow Farm in 2017 and had such wonderful conversation with them, we knew we ... Read more wanted to book a meeting ASAP and see what they were all about! We met with Lali a few months later and fell in love with everything she and her company did. She even took us on a walk among the grounds and showed us their amazing garden; we loved that we could see where a lot of our food was coming from! Our wedding day was October 6, 2018 and they cooked the best food we have ever had. We wanted to have a gourmet buffet dinner at our barn wedding, and The Juniper Spoon made that a dream come true for us. The staff was amazing, and the food was to die for! Thanks again for everything!

T
Theresa Ellington

Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious Catering for Special Dietary Needs

Juniper Spoon catered a delicious meal for our large rehearsal dinner. I gave them a difficult challenge when I requested gluten and dairy free food. It was superb! The buffet table was beautiful, ... Read more there were signs for all the menu items, and best of all...it tasted great! Everyone complemented it.

J
Joreé

Married on 06/02/2018

THEY ARE THE BEST! The crew at Juniper Spoon were incredible at our wedding! Besides the amazing service, the food was, no joke, the best food I have ever had at a wedding or restaurant! Everything ... Read more is so fresh and tasty! People are still bragging how much they ate because they just couldnt stop :) Lali was so amazing with planning with me from far away. We live in Austin and I felt like I had a best friend helping me back in IN. She went above and beyond making sure everything was to me and my families likings and even made the Disney theme work so so well! We were thrilled with Juniper Spoon and only wish we lived closer to hire Lali and her team to cook for us weekly, haha! Thank you soo soooooo much! My guests and I will be talking about you guys for a lifetime! Thank you <3