The Kelley Farm

Bonney Lake, Washington · View map · Visit website

About The Kelley Farm

The Kelley Farm is a rustic, vintage-style wedding venue located in Bonney Lake, Washington. They offer both indoor and outdoor settings for your ceremony and reception on their rural farm. There’s a modernized barn for your reception, and a 100-year-old bridal cottage for you to get ready in. The Kelley Farm prides themselves on their experienced staff, high-quality service, beautiful gardens, gorgeous views and rich history.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this rustic yet glamorous venue. Their vintage wedding Barn features a gorgeous chandelier, delicate wall sconces and pendant lights. It also boasts modern amenities, such as heated floors, bathrooms and audio/visual equipment. If you need additional space, you can add a tent as well. For your ceremony, you can say your “i do's” in their gorgeous Garden. This spacious setting is adjacent to their reception barn, and boasts beautiful sunset views and seasonal blooms. You and your spouse can exchange your vows underneath one of two romantic arbors. For your cocktail hour, your guests can mingle on their outdoor Patio. This private, secluded setting with expansive views of the farmland can also be used for large ceremonies.

This full-service venue has been hosting wedding since 2007. They offer a century-old Bridal Cottage to start your day in. It features dressing rooms, a private bathroom, a porch and a kitchen. The groom and his groomsmen can relax in their Groom’s Quarters, a secluded space for getting ready. Their experienced staff will help you with your event planning, and assist you with setup the day of your celebration. There’s plenty of overnight lodging nearby for your out-of-town guests, as well as plenty of retail stores and access to major highways. Additional services include:

• Tables
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Projector and screen
  • Preferred caterers

History
John Ezra Kelley purchased the Kelley Farm house as a wedding gift to his bride Sadie Crader Crider in 1907. Today, it still remains as a romantic setting for intimate and lavish weddings. The Corliss family has worked hard to retain its history, while showcasing its natural beauty. In 2001, they purchased the remaining 60 acres of the Kelley property, and have restored the grounds and buildings to be even better than its original condition.

39 Reviews for The Kelley Farm

39 The Kelley Farm Reviews

Kariana
Featured
Kariana

Married on 08/03/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue was for our wedding! Initially, my now husband and I were up in the air whether to have the wedding in CA or WA, but after we saw Kelley Farm, it was ... Read more was a no-brainer. I was worried planning from afar may complicate things but that wasn't the case at all. Jess, the venue manager, was super responsive to all my emails and request for multiple tours, meetings, and recommendations over the year plus of planning. I'm actually going to really miss talking to her! lol. We had some special request that they were happy to accommodate, or make suggestions of other things that were better fit for the venue. I also really liked that there was a list of catering partners that they worked with. I can see how some people may find that restricting, but for us it made the process much easier to have it already narrowed down and KNOW that those caterers knew how to work and set up the venue. Oh, and did I mention that this place is downright GORGEOUS! As I said, I saw it multiple times over the year, so it was everywhere from pouring rain to over 100 degrees (our wedding day... apparently the hottest day on record there, ever!) and each time was beautiful in its own way. I've had a ton of our guest tell us that was one of the most beautiful places they have been for a wedding. So yeah, 5 stars across the board :) I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you again Jess and the Kelley Farm team!! XO

Natausha
Natausha

Getting married on 11/22/2019

Beautiful venue, absolutely recommend!

I met and talked over email with Jessica and she was very helpful. Answered all my questions and was very quick with responding to my emails. The barn is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to use it ... Read more next November!

Dominique
Dominique

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Venue

The venue was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing. My husband was in charge the picking the venue. He picked one venue, we visited it, and signed a contract the next day. KF took away many breaths at our wedding ... Read more 6/8. The weather was iffy literally the day before and have been checking the forecast every day. We originally booked a tent for peach of mind in case of PNW crazy weather. Jess at Kelley Farm was so responsive and we ended up cancelling the tent and we're so soooo happy we did. I didn't decorate the venue too much, because the venue itself is naturally beautiful with the landscape, flowers, and farmland. Amazing venue!!!!