The Key to Glam

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Key to Glam

The Key to Glam is a hair and makeup artist in Orange Park, Florida. Owner Danelle Wood and her team can make you shine on your wedding day with their hair, airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning skills. The Key to Glam can help you to achieve whatever look you have in mind, from updos to a polished, curled look.

The Key to Glam offers trial runs for both hair and makeup (for you and your loved ones) to ensure there are no surprises come the big day. Services include:
Facials

• Multiple stylists
  • Skincare
  • Tanning
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Hair extensions
  • Microblading
  • Lash extensions
  • Waxing

Areas Covered
The Key to Glam’s hair and makeup experts are available to those tying the knot outside of the Jacksonville area. Their other areas include:

• South Georgia

S
Featured
Shaunna

Married on 06/27/2015

Danelle with The Key to Glam was beyond amazing. I did a hair and makeup trial with her a month before my wedding and I was so impressed. I showed her some inspiration pictures and she took them and ... Read more put her own twist on it. We had a beach wedding so I wanted my hair all up and not have to worry about makeup/hair touch ups. I had airbrush makeup and it didn't need any touch ups and was flawless the entire night even in 90 degree weather. My hair did not move and stayed perfect as well. I would definitely recommend Danelle to any bride or anyone who wants to feel glamourous for a special occasion. She is so fun to work with and so professional. I learned a lot from her makeup tricks and she truly has a passion for what she does.

Donielle
Donielle Geoffrion

Married on 07/20/2019

Overall great!

They were very flexible, responsive, well priced, and comfortable to work with! Read more They were very flexible, responsive, well priced, and comfortable to work with!

Elle
Sue

Married on 05/25/2019

The Key to Glam did a great job!

Danelle did an amazing job on the girl’s hair for our wedding! She Is polite, professional and a lot of fun to work with! She was super flexible to our ideas (picture samples) and everyone’s hair ... Read more turned out perfect! Her makeup artist, Danielle was excellent too! We also did spray tans at the studio a couple days before the wedding and were very pleased with the color and how long the spray tan lasted afterwards. We highly recommend The Key to Glam!!!