The Kirby Hotel

Douglas, MI · View map

About The Kirby Hotel

At The Kirby we know how to mesh the old with the new. Perfect for all of your wedding, event and vacation needs. Whether it means relaxing in a modern luxurious room designed by Jeff Arnold and Raven Toney or sipping some of our fine wines on the old wooden decks full of rich history, you will come to love the serene town of Saugatuck-Douglas. Our 6 room hotel, near the shores of Lake Michigan, prides itself on bringing friends and families together over food, wine and laughter with a little twist of modern decor and vintage spirit.

8 Reviews for The Kirby Hotel

8 The Kirby Hotel Reviews

L
Laurie

Married on 08/18/2018

Mindy and her staff were amazing to work with and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Easy to work with and the perfect venue for an intimate wedding/reception. Read more Mindy and her staff were amazing to work with and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! Easy to work with and the perfect venue for an intimate wedding/reception.

A
Aaron

Married on 06/23/2018

We loved our experience with Mindy and Kym, and so did our guests. It was so easy working with them to plan our wedding reception. The food, drinks and service were fantastic, they were very ... Read more responsive, and they made us and our guests feel welcome and taken care of. I told my husband that I’m going to have my next wedding there, too. :)

S
Sharon

Married on 12/31/2017

We had our New Years Eve Wedding dinner at The Kirby and It was the best! They worked closely with me on the details and everything went smoothly. They were able to offer guests a menu for choices. ... Read more Everyone thought the food was fantastic and service excellent. I highly recommend The Kirby for an event or for a nice dinner with just a few people. I know I’ll be back!