The Ksbphoto

Gilberts, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Ksbphoto

Hello!
I am a dog loving mama with a passion for photography. I first saw the beauty of life through a lens back in high-school. I began learning the most basic elements of film by capturing black and white images and developing them in a dark room. Since then, photography has enabled me to show others the beauty of the world through an image that can be captured in an instant. I have traveled to Africa, Germany, and Paris, and photographed everything from PGA championships, to my personal favorite, real life and real love. I feel most at home transforming everyday glimpses of true affection and moments of raw happiness into eternal memories through photography. Two years ago, I lost my husband and it felt as if the camera I had seen life through for so long had reverted back to black and white. Since then I have learned to use my photography to secure life-long memories in vibrant realism. As I bring color and beauty to the lives of others, I return a little bit of that color and beauty to my own life. Sometimes what you see is what you get, but if you look through the right lens, what you see is truly something amazing.

​Fun facts about me
- My daughter is named after my Grandma, June
- I have an goofy Great Dane, Clyde, and a peppy Chihuahua, Stella.
- My left eye is part brown.
- I sing in the car ALL the time
- I love Cold Brew Coffee.
- I recently got hooked on powerlifting.
- I'm in love with a powerlifting law student who makes me laugh every day.

The Ksbphoto can provide the following photography services before and during your wedding day:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress shoot

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, The Ksbphoto can provide the following photography items for couples to choose from:

• Wedding albums

Featured
Candice

Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Kathleen was amazing. The photos we had from our engagement session and our wedding day are beyond words. These are photos we will be able to cherish forever. I was so nervous about hiring a ... Read more photographer, because I'm always the one behind the camera. Once we took our engagement photos all of my worries were washed away. Kathleen is so personable, and friendly, she makes it seem like you've been friends for years. I seriously cannot think of one complaint about her or her assistant for our day! She came with an award winning smile, and even better award winning photos! You will never regret choosing KSB for a photographer on your wedding day!

Finally Mrs. H.
Jessica

Married on 06/03/2017

Kathleen was an amazing addition to our vendor team. She is super flexible and always willing to answer questions. Our engagement pictures were AMAZING. When our wedding day came around, I was not ... Read more surprised at all to find that she was punctual, smiling, and got straight to work. We got our wedding photos back in record time -- way before the contract said we would. And they are all amazing. Even with uncooperative children, Kathleen still managed to capture the day beautifully. I will cherish our photos forever. Thank you Kathleen!!!

Sara644
Sara

Married on 10/02/2016

Update: Kathleen shot our wedding at the beginning of October and once again she was the BEST to work with! She was so kind and patient with all of our crazy family members and was the best at ... Read more directing the show. I was so confident with her around because I knew how professional she is. We just saw some of our "sneak peek" that she posted and the pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see more! You should consider yourself lucky if you get to book Kathleen and ksbphoto. Kathleen has been absolutely amazing so far! As an out of town bride, I have been living and dying by email and phone communication. Kathleen is always quick to respond and accommodate me. My fiancé and I will be flying into the Chicagoland area next month to visit family and Kathleen was willing to work around her schedule to set up a time to do our engagement shoot! She has truly been absolutely amazing. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather work with!