The Lake House

Wolcott, Connecticut · View map

About The Lake House

The New Lake House catering facility in Wolcott, Connecticut, is located within steps of its own private lake. Situated on over 19 acres, privacy and sophistication adorn you from the moment you arrive. Remodeled to capture unsurpassed lake views from every seat, The Lake House delivers the finest service and cutting edge cuisine to satisfy the most discerning of palates.

The Lake House offers “a' la carte dining in a banquet setting”, one server per table and state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems. The Lake House is the premier catering facility in the tri-state area.

Whether you are celebrating a wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, a special social event or privacy for your next corporate retreat, let The Lake House cater to your every need.

9 Reviews for The Lake House

9 The Lake House Reviews

Shannon

Married on 08/11/2018

My recent wedding at The Lake House went off without a hitch! Kelly, Paul, Rusty, and the rest of the staff members could not have been more accommodating and helped the day run smoothly, even going ... Read more above and beyond by baking a special cake for my grandmothers 101 birthday, which we celebrated together at the wedding! The beautiful, rustic building with lake view and the menu was superb with many of our guests saying it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Kelly and Paul worked closely with us throughout the entire planning process and they certainly delivered! A beautiful venue with an amazing lake view and gourmet food- there is no doubt in my mind that The Lake House is destined to become one of the premier wedding venues in CT. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much Kelly and Paul for all of your help in making our wedding day stress-free and memorable!

Sarah

Married on 05/26/2018

Kelli was the first vendor I spoke with at the CT Bridal Expo in January 2018. Immediately, I was impressed with the layout of the venue (the blueprints were displayed), array of options, and ... Read more beautiful scenic photos of the property. I went through the entire expo and decided to go back to speak with her again. Although my now husband wasn't there I knew he would love it just as much as I did. When I got home I couldn't stop talking about how much I wanted to go visit. Within the week we had an appointment to visit The Lake House. Needless to say we chose to host our wedding, on May 26, at TLH. Everything was supurb! From the wine in the bridal suites when we arrived, to the stunning outdoor ceremony, and of course the outstanding food (which was all the rave amongst guests). The owners of TLH made the entire process simple and enjoyable. Our wedding day was flawless. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We truly hope to attend future events there and highly recommend TLH. Lastly, ignore all of the negative comments and reviews. TLH is prepared and ready to help you make once in a lifetime memories.

Sandi

Married on 05/26/2018

My son's wedding was here a few weeks ago. The facility is gorgeous! The decor was just perfect and everything was impeccably clean. Paul and Kelly were extremely helpful, especially in navigating my ... Read more my special dietary needs. The waitstaff was very attentive. I would have no hesitation in recommending this venue!