The Lalumondiere Mill & Rivergardens LLC

House Springs, MO · View map

About The Lalumondiere Mill & Rivergardens LLC

There are many choices of outdoor wedding venue sites in St. Louis. Where most offer an array of glitz and glitter The Lalumondiere Mill & Rivergardens, a B&B Homestay, offers you its' eclectic charm, unparalleled backdrop, the beauty of nature and a sense of being in your own backyard.

Add the ambiance of candles, torches, twinkle lights and linens, music and laughter, and The Lalumondiere glows with its own brand of beauty........at a more affordable cost.

The various patios, overlooking a beautiful dam and waterfall, can accommodate 150 max.

Truly a unique and one-of-a-kind setting for your wedding day..

Our season runs from May to mid October

Please visit our website at

www.thelalumondiere.com

for information on available dates under the

Reserved Lodging Dates link.

~~~EMAILS PREFERRED~~~

41 The Lalumondiere Mill & Rivergardens LLC Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 09/22/2018

I grew up less than a mile away from this venue. Love the venue and the owners! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more! My husband even asked if we can get married there again! Would ... Read more highly recommend this venue to anyone!! Jim And Jeannie are wonderful to work with!! Thank you both!!

A
Ann

Married on 09/01/2018

We loved our wedding at this venue. We had more then one guest tell us this was the best venue they had ever been at for a wedding. Jeannie and Jim were as lovely as all the other reviews stated. My ... Read more parents were nervous about my choice of the outdoor venue but after the wedding they agreed it was the perfect choice. Thank you!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I had dreamed of having a fantasy inspired outdoor wedding and our experience here was everything we had wished for and more! The Lalumondiere’s are some of the nicest people we have ... Read more ever met and their hospitality really makes them feel like family. Their mill home is so beautiful and being there feels like a fairy tale. I also recommend hiring their coordinator, Kara, who went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to plan on our wedding day!