The Landing Resort and Spa

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Landing Resort and Spa

If you’ve been dreaming of a boutique wedding glowing with the kinds of extra touches that make it stand out from the rest, The Landing Resort & Spa is exactly what you’re looking for. From the moment you set foot in our lobby, you’ll see why Lake Tahoe’s most unique boutique resort is the only choice for your special celebration.

Spring, summer, winter or fall The Landing is one of the few resorts offering a year-round outdoor wedding option in Lake Tahoe. The Grand Rooftop Terrace boasts some of the area’s most jaw-dropping views of Lake Tahoe and the dominating Sierra Nevada Mountains. Here, a true panorama provides a backdrop that will take your breath away on your special day and for years to come in your wedding photos. With its retractable glass walls, the Lakeview Ballroom is the ideal space to dance the night away without the worry of weather.

Our luxury boutique hotel specializes in the customizations and unique attention to detail that will make your big day absolutely unforgettable. The Team at The Landing are experts in event planning and celebrations, so you’re guaranteed a wedding to remember. Our culinary team takes the Tahoe dining experience to a whole new high. Experience our fabulous food for all of your wedding festivities, pre and post!

Even weddings at amazing venues can be stressful—there’s no denying that. But The Landing has you covered. The premier on-site spa offers a full range of restorative therapies and beauty treatments to help you, your wedding party and your guests get that wedding-day glow. Services include everything from microdermabrasion and hydrating facials to waxing, body treatments and massage. Private services are available, too—just ask!

We don’t just know how to celebrate, we make it easy for you to cozy up to your guests too. The luxury accommodations at The Landing Resort & Spa are as diverse as the Lake Tahoe landscape surrounding them. Woodsy and warm, yet opulent, chic and appointed with every creature comfort imaginable. Think rustic plaid rugs and comfy leather armchairs parked invitingly close to stone fireplaces. Plush pillow top beds buried under crisp, white linens and goose down pillows and comforters. Carved woods balancing smooth granite, with chrome and crimson creating eye-catching accents. Modern luxuries in the form of LCD flat-panel televisions with DirecTV and premium HD channels, heated bathroom floors and Keurig coffeemakers.

If you are looking for a boutique venue that checks all the boxes, you won’t find better than The Landing Resort & Spa.

19 Reviews for The Landing Resort and Spa

19 The Landing Resort and Spa Reviews

Megan
Megan Crimmins

Married on 02/01/2019

Dream Venue Come True

The Landing was absolutely perfect for us. Because my wedding was so small, less than 40 people we needed somewhere that wouldn't be too large and would feel spacious enough for us. The food was ... Read more amazing and the waitstaff were perfect. They took special attention to the two of us and also managed the guests and the plated dinner extremely well. It was exactly what we were looking for.

Mysta
Mysta

Married on 08/04/2017

I am so happy we decided to book The Landing for our wedding reception! I mainly worked with Lynne who was very helpful throughout the whole process of planning. We live out of state, so it was great ... Read more how quickly she replied to emails and calls! Everything turned out amazing, and I loved how flexible the time line for everything was. We ended up being a little late coming from the church ceremony. The staff let us stay longer on the rooftop terrace, so we could hang out there with everyone! The view of the lake and mountains is beautiful there, and I am so glad we decided to have the cocktail hour there. I loved that the staff set up everything for us and also cleaned the reception afterward! Thank you so much for your help! We had our reception in the event pavilion tent. When everything was put together, it looked beautiful. Everyone I spoke with at The Landing was nice and professional. The reception to me seemed to flow very nicely, and there weren't any problems I had to deal with. I could tell everyone was having a good time and enjoyed the venue! They also provided the food which was amazing! A lot of our guest commented on how yummy the food tasted! My husband and I also stayed the night at The Landing. Their rooms are amazing! We also got a great view of the lake which was beautiful. I felt very taken care of there and am so thankful to everyone involved who helped us on our wedding day! I know we definitely want to come back and stay at The Landing again! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so amazing and fun! :)

M
Michelle

Married on 09/15/2016

The staff at the Landing Resort and Spa is very professional. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better day! Read more The staff at the Landing Resort and Spa is very professional. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better day !