The Lash Loft Beauty Bar

Mahopac, NY · View map

About The Lash Loft Beauty Bar

We do eyelash extensions, trained by xtreme lashes. perfect for brides, no mascara needed. Should be done the week before the big day. They will be there for all the pre wedding events, then the honeymoon.

I have been a makeup artist since 1988 and a Salon owner since 2000 . I have had a wide range of clients, from flower girls to grandmothers of the bride. Every face is different, and I give everyone the individual treatment that their face needs. I also have a degree in communications, which has given me the knowledge of what looks good on film and in print.

Eyelash extensions and AIRBRUSHED MAKEUP has recently become popular, and this trend is here to stay.

Airbrush makeup can be used to create custom mixed foundation, eye shadow, and blush; it really is the future of makeup. It is PERFECT FOR PHOTOGRAPHS; it is not light refractive (unlike mineral makeup), leaves a flawless finish, and there is no cross contamination because it never touches your skin. It stays for 18 hours- no more sweating under makeup. Airbrush makeup can touch up hair roots; spray scalps for thinning hair (will not run), covers scars, and even covers tattoos. It can hide freckles and age spots on hands, arms, anywhere! From light coverage to heavy, airbrush makeup gives you the freedom to create your perfect look- whatever that may be...

7 Reviews for The Lash Loft Beauty Bar

7 The Lash Loft Beauty Bar Reviews

L
Lynn

Married on 08/01/2012

The professionalism that Denise provides is impeccable. She puts her heart and soul into every little detail. Definitely recommend Lasting Impressions! Read more The professionalism that Denise provides is impeccable. She puts her heart and soul into every little detail. Definitely recommend Lasting Impressions!

C
Christina

Married on 06/20/2012

I have been going to this salon for years! Denise and Dawn have done my hair ,makeup and nails. Most recently they did hair and makeup for my Daughter's Senior picture and then Senior prom. The hair ... Read more and makeup for her picture was classic and subtle. the hair and makeup for her prom was more dramatic, both where perfect!!! The makeup and hair was still beautiful when she came home after a night of dancing. Denise and Dawn are very professional and caring and actually listen to what there customers want and deliver what they say they will.

C
Chrissy

Married on 06/01/2012

Denise and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I shopped around and the value they provided was beyond compare. They did all the hair and makeup for me and my wedding party. Denise was very ... Read more interested in my input and was responsive to my needs but she was also so creative and brought her own ideas. The overall result was that we all looked terrific and the look lasted all day! I would completely recommend Lasting Impressions to anyone who needs hair and makeup for their wedding day.