The Last Minute Bride

Vacaville, California · View map · Visit website

About The Last Minute Bride

The Last Minute Bride is a dress shop in Vacaville, California. They are a budget friendly shop with beautiful dresses and delivery in days. Their dresses and accessories are in-stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.

The Last Minute Bride has inventory from designer bridal gown shops and bridal boutiques to give you and wide variety of choices. They also offer custom wedding dress and veil services allowing you to craft your complete bridal look from head to toe. They bring the dress shopping experience to you, allowing you the flexibility to pick your favorite dresses, ship them to you and try them on at home. They have a flexible return policy for your convenience. They have attire for brides, bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride and groom. Their inventory includes bridal belts, garters, jewelry, sample gowns, veils, bridal gowns, hair accessories, plus size gowns and shoes. They get new inventory every week and are ready to assist you with their trained and friendly staff.

79 Reviews for The Last Minute Bride

79 The Last Minute Bride Reviews

K
Featured
Katrina

Married on 08/17/2019

I Said Yes to the Dress

After trying on lots of dresses in stores and not finding the one, I found a dress at The Last Minute Bride that looked like my style and in my price range, but since it was online I was a little ... Read more hesistant. The measurements of the dress were really close to mine, but I was worried about the length as I am pretty tall. I contacted The Last Minute Bride and was very impressed with the responsiveness and help given. Jennifer got back to me right away and even tried the dress on herself to see if it would be long enough. I was also reassured about the return policy, that if it wasn’t the one, I wasn’t going to be stuck with it. But as it turns out, I didn’t need it. The dress arrived in two days and was a perfect fit! I absolutely love it and would highly recommend the site.

Katie
Katie

Getting married on 04/18/2021

Dream come true

Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was quick to answer every question and concern. Last Minute Bridal is the answer to every budget savvy bride. I would highly recommend to everyone. ... Read more Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was quick to answer every question and concern. Last Minute Bridal is the answer to every budget savvy bride. I would highly recommend to everyone.

Jaquile
Jaquile

Getting married on 11/23/2019

David Tutera Neela Wedding Dress

I am soooo soo grateful for the last minute bride! She is very responsive and generous. She was a little late replying to my message and gave me free shipping (-$45) on my gown! I set up a payment ... Read more plan. I finished paying for my dress on a Friday and received it the following Saturday. It is stunning. Originally $2023 however I only paid $599. Ladies you don’t have to be hesitant in ordering, Jennifer is AMAZING!!!