The Legacy Golf Club

Ottawa Lake, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Legacy Golf Club

The Legacy Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. Located just 10 minutes from Toledo, the golf club offers a picturesque setting for couples looking for classic wedding celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity
The Legacy Golf Club can host up to 300 guests in its outdoor event space, while the indoor reception area can host up to 200 guests. Wedding ceremonies can be held in the venue's chapel. The dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the 18th hole pond and green. The room has a timber frame design and an open ceiling with chandeliers.

The Legacy Golf Club can host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. It offers delicious menus customized for couples based on their preferences and budget. Their full services include:

• Bridal suites

A
Featured
Ashlee

Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough good things about The Legacy! The outdoor chapel was beautiful, the dining room was perfectly decorated, and Dawn and her team were amazing! We were able to book a package which ... Read more included our ceremony, reception, food, drinks, linen rentals, cake, and DJ. They really made planning our wedding so easy! I loved everything about having our wedding at the Legacy! The food was wonderful and we still get lots of complements on it. It was also really great that they handled all of the set up and clean up. I had made my own centerpieces and other decorations and they made sure that everything was set up perfectly. Then after the wedding they took down all of the decorations and boxed them up, so I could pick them up the next day. I especially loved working with Dawn. She was so helpful and timely in her responses to all of the crazy questions that I came up with and she watched over our entire day, making sure that everything ran smoothly. She truly went above and beyond to make sure that we had the perfect day!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/30/2018

The staff was so accommodating! They did everything to make sure that the wedding went smoothly. Outdoor ceremony was gorgeous and the food was very good. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. ... Read more

K
Kaitlin

Married on 09/09/2017

We got married here on 9-9-17 and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Dawn was a HUGE help throughout the process and had great suggestions along the way. I had quite a few signs & decorations (some of ... Read more of which ended up being more difficult to put up than we thought) and the employees at the Legacy did all the set up (perfectly) for us so we could relax on our big day. Believe me...that is a HUGE relief the day of! Dawn even took pictures and showed me how the reception decorations were coming along. They kept the whole day moving along on time and made it so we had nothing to worry about. Seriously can't say enough about these guys! Just super, super organized & accommodating!