The Legacy Golf Club

Ottawa Lake, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Legacy Golf Club

The Legacy Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. Located just 10 minutes from Toledo, the golf club offers a picturesque setting for couples looking for classic wedding celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity
The Legacy Golf Club can host up to 300 guests in its outdoor event space, while the indoor reception area can host up to 200 guests. Wedding ceremonies can be held in the venue's chapel. The dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the 18th hole pond and green. The room has a timber frame design and an open ceiling with chandeliers.

The Legacy Golf Club can host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. It offers delicious menus customized for couples based on their preferences and budget. Their full services include:

• Bridal suites

Angela
Featured
Angela

Married on 02/23/2018

A vendor who takes care of it all

(Been having problems uploading this review with photos! ) The Legacy were excellent from start to finish because of their wonderful planner Monica. We were having an off season wedding in February for ... Read more for just 11 guests and we had tried many places who out prices us with ridiculous minimum spend quotations. The Legacy were flexible being off season and put together just the right package as we were able to not only have them handle the catering but they also took care of the chair covers, linens and table decor. We hired a beautiful backdrop to marry in front of and after also struggling for an affordable cake the Legacy also took care of that too. The day ran smoothly and looked beautiful and my worry about us filling the space was unjustified as it looked perfect for our intimate vows with our families from the UK and US. The attention to detail they really take pride in and the venue really is stunning. In Summer I imagine even more so.

A
Alyssa Bellaire

Married on 01/12/2019

The Legacy made our dream come true!

Our wedding was everything I asked for and more! Everything was perfect down to the last detail. I would probably choose a different DJ or atleast make certain he did things the exact way I wanted ... Read more them beforehand. He kind of did his own thing and I felt like the way he wanted to do things was more important to him than how we actually wanted things, but also I don't think many people noticed. I think it was more so just me and family that knew the way we wanted it, and noticed when it was off. Monica is absolutely amazing! Anything and everything you want she will make sure it happens. She also is honest and makes sure to play out everything that you have ideas for so you know how it will go and you can see the positives and negatives with every situation. She is so good at her job and truly cares about the bride and grooms happiness! The wait staff was also all very professional and great at what they do!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/30/2018

The staff was so accommodating! They did everything to make sure that the wedding went smoothly. Outdoor ceremony was gorgeous and the food was very good. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. ... Read more