The Light Box

Spring Hill, FL · View map

About The Light Box

We are a professional photography company that specializes in Weddings and Special Events. We serve all of Florida and the Tampa Bay Area. We are located in the Spring Hill, FL. We'd love to talk to you. Call, text, or email us today.

Marilyn Michaels at 352-398-5761 • thelightboxonline@gmail.com • www.thelightboxonline.com

9 Reviews for The Light Box

9 The Light Box Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 10/15/2016

We could not have asked for better wedding photographers! Marilyn and Sarah were phenomenal. They let us have fun with our photos, were incredibly flexible, and attentive to our needs. They traveled ... Read more all the way to SC to shoot our wedding and had such enthusiasm making us feel incredibly cared for! The LightBox team captured all the moments of our event beautifully. We will have gorgeous photographs of our event for years to come all because of Marilyn and Sarah. We would completely recommend them for any event and look forward to working with them in the future!

User5215705

2+ years ago

I am so glad that I chose Marilyn and her partner Sarah, to capture one of the biggest nights of my life, my wedding! She made me feel so comfortable and was very flexible for my time line! There were ... Read more were some time delays ( from transportation) and she did all she could to utilize every minute to stay on schedule. She listened and captured everything and more than I could have ever expected! She was always very timely and always answers all my questions! I am so thankful because I now have beautiful pictures and memories to last a lifetime! Thank you so much!

G
Ginger

Married on 04/11/2015

They were amazing and so much fun to work with! They kept our session laid back and silly just as we'd hoped she would. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! They were so creative and I was ... Read more always smiling! She sent us previews and they were absolutely breath taking! I would highly recommend them!