The Lily and the Rose

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Lily and the Rose

The Lily and the Rose is a farm-to-table, full service, boutique style, gourmet catering company. While we travel to many states, we predominantly frequent the Hudson Valley, Adirondack, Capital Region, and NYC metro area of New York State, as well as numerous cities and venues within New England and beyond. We pride ourselves with producing tailor-made menus to match our client’s unique tastes and styles. Our delectable creations are sourced from regional, clean, organic and bio-dynamically farmed food. In addition, we love supporting local craft breweries, distilleries, and specialty food artisans. We thank you for supporting our efforts in making a difference in the world and would be delighted to join you on your adventure!

We are full service. We will design a custom menu that reflects your culinary sensibility while capturing your wedding’s theme. Furthermore, we strive to provide sublime service and attend to every detail effortlessly to ensure that the overall experience is as close to perfection as humanly possible.

• Full Service
  • Kosher
  • Certified Gluten Free
  • Vegetarian, Vegan

Cuisine

The chefs at The Lily and the Rose craft a menu that is personalized for each couple. This includes incorporating dietary restrictions. Such dietary requests, requirements, and restrictions include (but are not limited to): gluten free, halal, kosher, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian. Our chefs possess a wide range of experience with different dishes. Kim's love for food and thirst to travel has shaped her company’s interest in many different cuisines. The following are some of her areas of special interest:

• African

Featured
Nataliya

Married on 05/26/2018

Our May 26th Wedding

There are literally not enough kind words I can think of to express how grateful my husband Daniel and I are for Lulu and her team. From the first conversation we had with Kim, I knew we wanted her to ... Read more to be our caterer. As our priorities changed from a sit-down dinner, to more of a buffet style, she was extremely accommodating, professional and kind. We are truly so grateful for all she has done for us. Her free spirit and absolute love of food what exactly what we wanted. Our guests are still talking about how incredible the food was on our perfect day. Thank you for all you've done for us, Kim. Our baby girl sends her regards as well. -Daniel & Nataliya

Nicole
Nicole Karalekas

Married on 08/24/2019

Couldn't have picked a better team.

Where do I begin with Lily & the Rose. Kim, the owner, is an angel on earth. From the moment I first called, so overwhelmed with the entire process, she sat on the phone with me and worked through ... Read more every last detail - even beyond the catering - to help me get my ducks in a row. Her food is incredible and our guests couldn't get enough. She was super flexible in helping us create a non-traditional dinner that wasn't a traditional sit-down scenario and put together a menu that was not only delicious, but I felt reflected us as a couple too. Her team were so kind and warm with all our guests, and Carm immediately met us after the ceremony with a special plate of all the appetizers knowing we'd be hungry and need a bite before heading back out to greet everyone. Throughout the entire night she checked in with us to see if we needed a drink, making sure I had food, and even made a plate for us of our desserts to keep for our anniversary which I totally would have forgotten. I knew when I first chatted with Kim she and the team were meant to come in our lives as more than just a vendor, and she delivered every step of the way. I can't say enough nice things, I only wish I could have more of her food and more of her! 10/10, highly recommend.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 09/28/2018

More than satisfied!!

Kim and her team were incredible to work with! Our family and friends RAVED about the food and service at our wedding. Not only was the food delicious, but it beautifully presented. It was important ... Read more to us to have organic ingredients from local sources which was no problem for Kim! She prepared a variety of cuisines that incorporated gluten-free and vegan options. She and her staff and professional, organized and experienced and we would recommend The Lily and the Rose over and over again.