The Lily Barn

Townsend, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Lily Barn

The Lily Barn is a premier garden wedding venue nestled in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. The natural beauty of this facility is highlighted by three acres of perineal gardens and thousands of daylilies. The Lily Barn boasts several event spaces, each more charming than the next. This elegant, countryside setting is the perfect backdrop for the rustic garden wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
The Lily Barn offers a beautiful event space that can host up to 150 guests. Whatever your dream wedding day vision, the indoor and outdoor facilities at The Lily Barn is sure to make your special ocassion one to remember for years to come. The following event space is available to you on your big day:
Lily Barn Gardens: This vibrant landscape features beautiful greenery and walkways with stunning views of the 100 acre farm. The gardens are the perfect backdrop for romantic, dream laden photographs.
Pavilion: With a solid timber structure and twinkling string lights overhead, the Pavilion is a rustic, majestic site for your reception.
Gazebo: Boasting an idyllic view of the glistening pond, you and your spouse will start your happily ever after exchanging vows amidst breathtaking day lillies and and lush green landscapes.

The Lily Barn has everything you need to make your day everything you’ve dreamed of and more. Their team of dedicated professionals provides both flexibility and creativity to ensure every detail is perfectly tailored to suit your tastes. Your wedding at The Lily Barn includes the following services and amenities:

• 12 hour facility rental
  • Event planning services
  • Use of facility for your wedding rehearsal
  • Bridal suite and groom’s cabin
  • Ceremony site complete with seating
  • Tables, chairs, and linens for reception
  • Parking
  • Set up and clean up

Additional Services
For a complete, upgraded experience, The Lily Barn offers additional services for a worry-free day that is all about you. As about the following add-ons to experience countryside luxury at its finest:

• Bose sound system
  • Cocktail tables
  • Upgraded chairs
  • Table runners and draping
  • China place settings, glassware, and silverware
  • In-house catering
  • On-site accommodations

8 Reviews for The Lily Barn

8 The Lily Barn Reviews

Alexis
Featured
Alexis

Married on 10/08/2016

I booked the Lily Barn 7 month before my wedding after a catastrophe with another venue in the area. They happened to have my date available and were very professional out the gate. We met with their ... Read more coordinator, Emily, at their office conveniently located in a Chocolate Bar(my husband loved this part). We went over ever detail and let me customize the level of services I wanted to use. They ended up doing our flowers, wedding cake, catering and rentals! It was such a relief to get those big items off my plate. I have to admit, I was nervous. I figured they'd be able to do one thing really well, but all four seemed like a stretch. I'm so happy I was mistaken! The flowers were stunning. I'm not exaggerating here, the florals were legitimately breathtaking. I expressed early on that I wanted a subtle Pocahontas meets Boho wedding and she seriously painted with all the colors of the wind with this one. I pulled examples from very different bouquets and she made it a reality. I gave her a difficult base(a large birch teepee) for the centerpieces and she pulled it off seamlessly. The cake, THE CAKE, this thing left all my guests stunned. It was so gorgeous! I gave them a picture that I really liked and they elevated it to an entirely different level. It was covered in similar florals from my bouquet. Lets put it this way, I found someone to turn it into an ornament. I needed that beauty immortalized. My guests all raved about the food(one even got back to New Mexico and made sweet potato casserole for himself). Late in the game, I realized there had been a miscommunication about the dinnerware. Emily stepped up to coordinate with a rental facility to ensure that I had the glassware and dinnerware I wanted on my big day. We brought a lot of extra decorations and a S'mores bar. They made sure to meet up with us twice before the wedding to ensure everything was right. It was a great experience and I didn't even mention how beautiful the venue is on it's own!

J
Jenna

Married on 05/17/2014

This venue takes your breathe away. The flowers and gardens are unmatched. The service was spectacular. My guests raved about the food. One word: PERFECTION. Read more This venue takes your breathe away. The flowers and gardens are unmatched. The service was spectacular. My guests raved about the food. One word: PERFECTION.

J
Janet

Married on 05/09/2009

Sarah and the entire Lily Barn staff are awesome! The beautiful surroundings are an added bonus. My daughter's wedding was at The Lily Barn in May, 2009 and Sarah took care of everything. We had a ... Read more seated dinner for 100 that was delicious, the servers were the best, and the wedding cake was amazing. The Lily Barn also took care of all the flowers, rentals, and several outside wedding vendors. I have planned several corporate events and Sarah was the easiest I've dealt with and the best value for the price. You will not be disappointed.