The Lily Rose

Cornelius, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About The Lily Rose

The Lily Rose is a wedding dress company located in Cornelius, North Carolina. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in bridal and bridal party formal wear. The team at The Lily Rose has extensive experience providing brides with timeless fashion and exceptional service.

The Lily Rose's vision is to make sure that every one of their brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. The team strives to accomplish this by providing you with the utmost personal attention. You will be provided with a one-on-one appointment for your visit. The bridal consultant you work with will help you find a dress that celebrates and complements your individual beauty and style. Some dress and attire items offered include:

• Bridal belts

Featured
Taylor

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Go here first!

The Lily Rose was the second store I went to. It was a little smaller than the first store, but I liked MANY, MANY more gowns here. I also cancelled my other appointments after going to The Lily Rose. ... Read more Bonnie was my consultant and she was AWESOME. The experience was just relaxed enough, but still structured enough to make sure I found my perfect dress. After my appointment, I was torn between 2 dresses, and called Bonnie that night. She promptly returned my call and managed to get me in the next day. She knows the inventory like the back of her hand, and was able to answer any and all questions and make great recommendations on accessories. Don’t waste time anywhere else, go here first!

S
Stevie

Married on 05/18/2019

I had the best bridal experience at The Lily Rose a few days ago. I think the lady helping me was Kathryn and she was so sweet and very helpful. She made me very comfortable. And the entire staff ... Read more there is just so nice and welcoming. The boutique itself is very cute and has a ton of beautiful dresses. I HIGHLY recommend The Lily Rose.

B
Brittany

Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic bridal salon!

I had a great experience while picking my wedding dress at The Lily Rose. I worked with Kathryn, who was super sweet and helpful (and patient!). I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted, but she ... Read more did a great job of helping me pick out a variety of dresses within my budget without being pushy or overbearing. They were super professional, and everything went smoothly with ordering / receiving my dress. They have a ton of dresses to choose from! I LOVED the dress that I picked out and got so many compliments on it. I'd highly recommend them to any bride-to-be!