The Living Room

Omaha, NE · View map

About The Living Room

Imagine your wedding ceremony & reception in our unique and modern event space located in North Downtown Omaha. Exposed brick walls and ceiling rafters add an element of warmth while our polished concrete floors and metal conduit add an industrial flair. Contact us today at 402.739.9154 or jacobi@livingroomomaha.com!

7 Reviews for The Living Room

7 The Living Room Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 10/20/2017

This place is great! I can’t even begin to list the things I loved or the review would be too long! I had a blast at my wedding, as every bride should! Read more This place is great! I can’t even begin to list the things I loved or the review would be too long! I had a blast at my wedding, as every bride should!!

D
Dasha

Married on 11/21/2015

I used the Living Room for my ceremony and reception. The building manager was beyond helpful and was great at promptly getting back to me with any questions that I had. I loved the look of the space ... Read more and the fact that you can use any caterer that you wish. I had no issues the day of the ceremony and everything I needed was set up beforehand. I am glad I chose this venue.

K
Kate

Married on 04/13/2019

Celebrating The Living Room

The Living Room offered my husband and I a venue unlike any other in Omaha. With brick wall, peaked ceilings with wooden beams, and industrial touches, the venue offered ample atmosphere itself while ... Read more still providing the opportunity to get creative and personal with decorations. With a staffing change within the venue during our planning process, communication was a bit delayed at times, but overall everyone we worked with was very friendly and accommodating. I changed my layout a few times leading up to the event and staff was understanding and helpful with the changes. It was a blessing to be able to come in the Friday before our wedding to begin hanging our greenery installation from the ceiling and set out our centerpieces to eliminate stresses on the actual day. The open vendor policy of The Living Room was truly appreciated as well! I would definitely recommend The Living Room to other couples and businesses for their events!