The Local Petaler

Saint Charles, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Local Petaler

The Local Petaler is a wedding and event florist located in Saint Charles, Illinois. Jen Turriff, the owner of the company, strives to accommodate engaged and newlywed couples in every way possible. This small-scale business provides couples with romantic and eclectic arrangements to complement the style and decor of their wedding celebration.

Each wedding package offered by the floral company includes event design services and a pre-wedding consultation. This initial meeting serves as an opportunity for couples to relay their themes, styles, and colors to their florist. The agents at the company can also accommodate a venue visit upon request from the couple. Following the initial consultation, venue visit, and event design, the florists at the company will provide delivery and setup services on the wedding day. Cleanup services are also available. The following types of arrangements can be provided by The Local Petaler:

• Aisle decor

Marina
Marina

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

I am so happy I chose to work with The Local Petaler for our wedding! Jen did an amazing job on all of the bouquets and centerpieces! She was very responsive, and professional! I would recommend her ... Read more to anyone looking for a reliable florist! Thanks again Jen!

A
Alex S

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful floral arrangements and person!

Jen is simply amazing. Not only is she incredibly talented, with excellent taste, but she was a dream to work with. Jen really listened and delivered exactly what we were going for. She delivered our ... Read more flowers, set them up and made everything so easy. I really cannot recommend the Local Petaler, and Jen, more!

V
Veronica

Married on 12/14/2018

Jen was my wedding day florist and she rocked it!! I had a few ideas of what I wanted but she did that and more!! She was so easy to work with!!

She went above and beyond! I am so happy I had the privilege to work with Jen! I had followed her on Facebook and Instagram for a year and each post showed how amazing she was! I had all the ... Read more confidence in the world in her and her floral abilities! She took a simple space and transformed it with her work!!