The Lodge at Tahoe Donner

Truckee, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Lodge at Tahoe Donner

PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLY SATURDAY LEFT IN OUR 2019 SEASON IS JULY 27, 2019

The Lodge at Tahoe Donner is a wedding venue located in Truckee, California. Set in the picturesque Sierra Nevada Mountain Range near Donner Lake, it is the perfect location for couples looking to celebrate their wedding in a classic, mountain setting.

Facilities and Capacity
From June 1-October 20th, The Lodge at Tahoe Donner can host up to 240 guests. The venue offers five event spaces, designed with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the mountain golf course. The Pavilion Lawn and Tent, with an arbor overlooking the mountains, is an outdoor event space where wedding ceremonies and receptions are conducted during the summer months. During winters, the venue hosts intimate weddings for up to 65 guests in its indoor event space, featuring alder wood trim, high, open-beamed ceilings, large fireplaces, and spectacular vistas of snow-capped peaks.

The Lodge at Tahoe Donner provides services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The services include:

• In-house catering
  • In-house bar
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendor
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Other Services
The Lodge at Tahoe Donner has an equestrian center and recreational facilities for guests, including biking, skiing, camping, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, bocce, volleyball, horseshoes, golf, and more.

11 Reviews for The Lodge at Tahoe Donner

11 The Lodge at Tahoe Donner Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 08/13/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful, and Jeff Jack is amazing at what he does. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect version of our wedding day. The grounds and the tent are beautiful and the food ... Read more was delicious (we are still getting compliments on the Filet and Halibut). It was a stress free, unforgettable experience.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/22/2018

Great value for the area

We planned our wedding from out of state and we wanted a venue we could still customize to match "us" that would make planning from a distance a little easier. We were VERY happy with The Lodge. We ... Read more contacted/visited a decent amount of venues in the area and the staff at the Lodge were the friendliest, most accommodating venue in the Tahoe area. It's an expensive area to get married in but the views were perfect, the food was AMAZING, the staff before the wedding and during the wedding were awesome! Jeff and Lisa worked hard to make our experience amazing and still be able to have the little things most couples do, like tastings and tours, when we were able to make a trip out. Our wedding day was perfect. We had a beautiful, classy venue that still was able to bring out parts of our personalities like beer selection and fire pits. I did a lot of the planning and decor myself and Jeff and Lisa were wonderful reminding me what I can or shouldn't do the day of. We had a perfect wedding in a beautiful are with no drama or hiccups!

J
Jenna

Married on 10/14/2017

THE BEST VENUE EVER! I will never regret one dime I spent at the Lodge for my wedding. It was impeccable- from the staff, the views, the food- everything was absolute perfection. I would recommend ... Read more this venue time and time again to anyone I know. I've never received so many compliments on this gorgeous venue after any wedding I've attended. Truckee is a beautiful, untapped resource of a town and I highly suggest if you want the wedding of your dreams then book it!